KeepTruckin is on a mission to connect the world’s trucks. With the leading ELD and fleet management platform, we are bringing the trucking industry online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
The numbers tell the story:
About the Job:
As a Senior Desktop Support agent you will have the opportunity to play an active part in shaping the internal IT culture through implementing best practices, working with diverse teams to integrate their tools with Okta, and ensuring seamless onboarding for our rapidly growing company. We are looking for candidates who have in depth knowledge of Okta and G Suite, experience administering Meraki and Slack, with a solid background in network and computer troubleshooting while maintaining a great attitude.
- Provide support for 95% Mac and 5% Windows environment integrated with cloud technologies from Google, Atlassian, Salesforce, and many more
- Administer Okta and actively work towards integrating all office applications
- Resolve help requests tickets with a focus on employee satisfaction
- Inform management of potential problems and identify problem trends
- Maintain employee facing FAQs to allow self service of common issues
- Assist with and take on special projects as needed
- 3-5 years in corporate IT
- Relevant experience with SaaS technologies and Okta Integration
- Networking basics
- Strong troubleshooting skills
KeepTruckin is a rapidly growing startup headquartered in San Francisco. We offer fantastic benefits, a phenomenal office culture, unlimited PTO, and a stocked kitchen. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. We consider qualified applicants without regard to sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status.