KeepTruckin is on a mission to connect the world’s trucks. With the leading ELD and fleet management platform, we are bringing the trucking industry online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
The numbers tell the story:
About the Job:
As a Desktop Support agent you will have the opportunity to play an active part in shaping the internal IT culture through implementing best practices, working with diverse teams to integrate their tools, and ensuring seamless onboarding for our rapidly growing company. We are looking for candidates who have a solid background in computer troubleshooting while maintaining a great attitude.
- Maintain and support hardware and software on devices and related equipment in mixed Mac and PC environment
- Respond to employee requests via our ticketing system for hardware and software assistance and provide training
- Maintain routers, switches, and wiring
- Perform troubleshooting and support for desk phones, laptops, and conference room equipment
- Research new technologies; provide suggestions for changes and improvements that reduce cost and/or increase productivity and efficiency
- Make the Kessel run in anywhere between 11 and 13 parsecs
- Develop, deploy, and manage IT-related projects as assigned
- Assist employees when needed, up to 24x7, when called upon in an emergency
- Other related duties as assigned
- 1-3 years in corporate IT
- Networking basics
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Familiarity with G Suite, MacOSX, Windows 10, Office Suite
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to; race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.