8,300 students drop out of school every day. We're looking for people to help us change this.
Remind helps educators send quick, simple messages to students and parents on any device. We believe that when communication improves, relationships get stronger. Education gets better.
We're hiring team members inspired by the potential to transform education, motivated to solve communication challenges in education, and passionate about our vision of connecting every teacher, student, and parent in the world. With more than 35 million users, Remind is one of the fastest-growing companies in education technology.
We’ve raised $59 million in funding from Kleiner Perkins, Social Capital, and First Round Capital to bring us closer to achieving our goals, and we want you to join us.
- Lead and develop all aspects of our People functions across a fast-paced, entrepreneurial organization that is built around a clear and important vision, mission, and core values.
- Partner with senior leadership team to champion Remind’s culture through specific initiatives that directly support team member passion and engagement, and that reflect company values as we scale the organization.
- Develop in conjunction with senior leadership team a comprehensive people development experience that centers around the performance review effort, coaching/manager training, and related opportunities to help Remind team members grow professionally.
- Direct the process of recruiting, evaluating, formulating offers, and closing and hiring candidates.
- Refine and evolve as needed the team member onboarding process to support employee success from the get-go.
- Develop specific metrics and dashboards to measure company health and success around People engagement and development.
- Manage and oversee administration of all people related benefits and policies, including interface with benefits vendors and partners.
- Oversee Office Operations team responsible for managing day-to-day operations and working environment conditions for all team members.
- Stay current on industry trends and practices to provide thought leadership and guidance on recruiting, compensation, organizational design, equity and inclusion, performance management and professional development, and other People related policies.
- 10+ years in People Operations / HR related experience within high-growth technology startups.
- Deep experience with recruiting and talent acquisition - including track record that demonstrates how you have engaged the entire organization in the goal of attracting great talent.
- Strong experience with organizational design, management development, and performance evaluation and professional development.
- Systems thinker with a mindset geared to integrating all People related services in a manner that helps optimize our culture as we grow our team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail and the ability to quickly distill and assess important information.
- Exceptional work ethic and the desire to drive the growth of a highly talented team across a diverse set of business functions.
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% health coverage for you and your dependents
- Open vacation policy
- Parental leave
- Catered meals and fully stocked kitchen
- Health and education reimbursement
- Parking and commuter benefits
Remind is an equal opportunity employer.