At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora.
The Sales Training Team is hiring a Learning Experience Designer in our Oakland, CA office.
- Operations Training Strategy and Approach
- Work closely with leaders to continually evolve and develop the Revenue Operations strategy, training, and innovation
- Be a strategic partner to our colleagues across training teams. Act as the voice for sales and client services and a chief advocate for the organization
- Be up-to-speed on latest learning technologies and approaches in the marketplace. Conduct research and collect input on the latest trends and tools being used
- Establish benchmarks and measurement strategies. Oversee the facilitation of surveys, testing, assessments, and certification programs. Assess results and make recommendations
- Cross-functional Collaboration
- This role will be required to establish strong relationships with the Sales and Client Services leadership team. He/she will fully immerse into the life-of-an operations/sales person in order to best understand best practices, challenges, and solutions
- Work cross-functionally with internal subject matter experts in order to cultivate a working knowledge of Pandora systems, products, and processes. They will be responsible for facilitating select modules on these subjects
- Partner with our L&D teammates in Pandora Human Resources to ensure consistency and alignment across all Pandora learning and development functions
- Partner with the Cloud Operations team to ensure seamless deployment and utilization of the Pandora LMS
- Curriculum Development, Facilitation, and Communication
- Build learning plans and role-specific curriculum for each position within the operations organization
- Work with the Design team to build curriculum that is smart, fun, and impactful
- Deliver training, via in-classroom, web or video, e-learning, by exhibiting an engaging, high energy, high impact facilitation style and strategy. Programs to include but not limited to: Onboarding, Soft Skills, Product Knowledge, Systems, and Process training
- Execute knowledge-checks and role-plays effectively and with measurable results. Provide side-by-side feedback and coaching
- Communicate organizational updates and information to the ops organization with an understanding of what is relevant and important to their business
- Program and Event Management
- Work with the team to anticipate needs, resources, timelines, and budget requirements; build project plans accordingly
- Oversee event logistics related to training deployment and delivery
- Oversee budget associated with all training, travel, and content associated cost
- Experience within the Media industry, specifically Broadcast Radio and/or Digital media
- Experience with user-focused content development
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- High-energy, high-impact facilitation style. Ability to command a room regardless of content
- Experience or enthusiasm around developing training, communication and/or development programs from scratch
- A “people person”. Likes people, and has knack for building strong relationships
- Asks great questions- Knows how to have natural, strategic conversations to uncover needs
- Can handle multiple priorities and manage a variety of resources in a fast-paced environment
- Can manage through ambiguity and uncertainty
- Welcomes change. Possesses a sense of urgency
- 2-5 Years in Advertising, Training, Sales Operations, or the like
- Has the ability and willingness to follow and iterative development model. Can produce creative and effective solutions when time and resources may be constrained
- Understands basic adult learning theory; can apply concepts for maximum audience engagement and effectiveness of training delivery; knows how to measure learning outcomes and business results
- Possesses attention to detail
- Excellent proficiency in PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, Excel, Apple Keynote and videoconferencing systems. Proficiency with Learning
- Management Systems and eLearning software (Brainshark, Camtasia…) preferred
- Up to 25% travel required
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org This email box is designed to assist job seekers who require a reasonable accommodation to the application process. A response to your request may take up to two business days.
In your email, please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
- The location or office to which you would like to apply
- The subject of the email should read "Request for Reasonable Accommodation".