Rainforest QA is an on-demand QA solution.
It’s our mission to enable development teams to deliver bug-free software while moving at the speed of continuous delivery. Our headquarters are in the heart of San Francisco’s financial district but we are truly a global team, allowing us to bring together the best and most diverse talent. Our commitment to the distributed team model and to our company values has earned us multiple culture and workplace awards
and helped us build a diverse team of individuals working toward the same goal: change the way QA is done.
As a QA Consultant at Rainforest QA you'll work within the Professional Services Team to deliver software Quality Assurance projects to our customers, work with members from various teams to develop innovative solutions built around the Rainforest platform, and continually find ways to understand our customers' objectives and be their trusted advisor.
What you’ll do
- Manage and deliver Quality Assurance projects to Rainforest customers
- Act as a trusted partner and QA advisor to customers
- Hold status meetings, as appropriate, with customer team members
- Effectively communicate information to executive team. Resolve and/or escalate project issues in a timely fashion
- Proactively investigate alternative approaches, technologies, or partnerships
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and readily transferable to CSMs post-project delivery
- Strive for 100% customer satisfaction
What we’re looking for
- 5-7 years of directly related software QA consulting or professional services experience
- Strong understanding of SDLC, DevOps and QA best practices and standard methods
- Strong organizational, time management, and prioritization skills
- Experience owning, managing, and driving multiple projects of high complexity, often simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability in creating, communicating, and delivering actionable plans to a diverse audience, including executives
- Passion for quality and for being a part of a fast-growing SaaS company
- Ability to travel up to 25% of time
Bonus points for
- Experience as a consultant for a Quality Assurance SaaS product
How we’ll reward you
- Flexible, remote work options
- 100% Medical, dental, and vision insurance covered (75% for dependents)
- Generous vacation time
- Competitive compensation and stock options
- Voluntary 401 k program
- Professional development, career coaching, and conference attendance
- 3x per year onsites- we’ll fly you into our beautiful San Francisco office to spend quality time with your teammates!
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
At Rainforest QA we believe that diverse teams improve our business. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.