We’re seeking a person to help us with multiple areas of the Supply Chain. The Supply Chain Specialist
will work cross functionally with our team supporting the operation in an accurate and timely manner.
The work will be fundamental to the success of the business growth and expansion by supporting and
executing supply chain best practices.
● Perform material requirement planning for supplies meeting established inventory goals
● Support development and execution of a vendor qualification process for supply chain vendors
● Participate in and develop skills to lead Supply Chain vendor negotiations
● Execute, manage and administer supplier contracts, SOWs, SLAs, NDAs and other required
● Lead, develop and execute supplier scorecards.
● Lead, co-ordinate and manage supplier business reviews.
● Analyze freight expenses and service levels providing weekly performance reporting in domestic
and international shipments
● Support analysis requirements for Operations expansion into additional locations
● Provide daily quality metrics, identifying operational process improvement requirements
● Report daily, weekly and monthly operations metrics for the leadership team
● Support and help develop Marketing and Operations forecasting
● Provide project management assistant for additional tasks as needed
● Identify opportunities to continue improve efficiency of operations
● Bachelor degree in engineering or business discipline
● Strong analytical and problem solving skills a must
● Strong work ethic and positive attitude are a must
● Sense of urgency to perform tasks to timelines
● Comfortable in a fast-pace, entrepreneurial work environment
● Ability to work well in teams and good communication skills
● Strong attention to detail
● Passion for sneakers a plus
● Must pass background check
● Must be punctual for able to work during working hours 8am – 6pm minimum Mon- Friday