Platphorm is looking for an experienced Fraud Analyst with a strong background in credit card processing, billing and fraud with a passion for catching the bad guys! Platphorm builds innovative multi-modal information exchanges, and provides a soup-to-nuts system that allows businesses to build scalable, reliable marketplaces where buyers pay sellers for information delivered by voice, mail, chat, SMS, or recorded phone message.
The marketplace we've built enables anyone to provide fee-based advice in their area of expertise, at a price of their choosing, and for others to find them and pay for a conversation. The interaction can take place over the phone, email, text, or chat. We are a growing company offering a great opportunity for the right candidate!
- Conduct manual review of transactions that have been identified as high risk and suggest changes to streamline the review process
- Process chargebacks and cardholder claims of fraud
- Review member account activity for potential fraud and/or abuse
- Identify and investigate potential fraudulent transactions and money laundering rings
- Ensure fraud levels remain well below the limits required by Visa, MasterCard, Discover
- Create and maintain weekly reports on fraud rates and chargeback rates
- Monitor internal and industry-wide fraud trends and make recommendations to address them
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Must be comfortable with adult content
- 1+ years experience working with CNP transactions and credit card risk. Experience with digital goods and payment processors preferable but not required
- Strong understanding of the card-not-present transactions including the Visa Chargeback Monitoring program, MasterCard’s Excessive Chargeback Program, fraud trends and best practices
- Comfortable working in G Suite with a strong understanding of Google Sheets and Excel
- Working knowledge of SQL with the ability to edit and execute basic queries. Ability to write advanced queries a plus
- Proactive in identifying problems and using initiative to resolve them
- Enjoy being part of a small team and willing to help out with duties outside the scope of your job
- Health/dental, vision, insurance
- Great work/life balance
- MacBook Pro and 2nd monitor
- Adjustable work desks
- Snacks and Friday Happy Hours!
- Great location! Our San Francisco office is steps from the Powell BART/Muni station!