The Channel Marketing Specialist is responsible for the marketing efforts of the National Rubrik Partners. This person is responsible for strategic business planning, including marketing growth and enhanced customer awareness. Knowledgeable of the Large NAM based Distributors (SHI, CDW, Insight) software business is required.
Key responsibilities for this position include:
- Will perform the day-to-day marketing activities
- Quarterly business marketing plans, Marketing leadership and day to day problem solving
- Will provide guidance and planning options against the marketing plan
- Achievement of strategic marketing objectives for the National Channel Partners.
- Manages communication with partner representatives on a regular basis within assigned area and serves as the primary resources for information on Rubrik
- Works closely with the National Account Manager and Field Marketing Manager for Rubrik alignment
- Cultivates relationships with the partner representatives; understand their needs, identify business development opportunities, and deliver solutions.
- Increases brand awareness and demand for Rubrik.
- Develops and executes regional training programs and promotional activities. Works in conjunction with partner representatives to plan and implement relevant sales activities.
- Identifies and participates in relevant regional trade association events, including trade shows, conferences, networking, and educational events.
- Provides regional information to drive informed business decisions and influence internal support and perceptions of market opportunities.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.