Grandata is hiring a high performing Accounting & Finance Analyst o lead the daily San Francisco's office operations. This position is Argentina office based.
Do you want to be a core member of a growing technology start-up with a global client base? Do you love being the go-to person in the organization, setting up processes, solving issues using critical thinking skills, communicating with teammates across the whole organization, and providing great customer service to your team? Are you experienced with Accounting and Finance?
If so, we’d love to talk with you.
This role includes: payroll, accounts payables & receivables, vendor invoicing and tracking. We’re looking for someone who speaks fluent English.
The successful individual will be detail-oriented, a strong multi-tasker, and someone who takes initiative.
- Be responsible of the Finance for an american company.
- Contact with american Gran Data’s accountant in a daily basis. Support Grandata’s Accountant in processing payroll, including regular semi-monthly payroll and any off-cycle payroll ( Bonus e.x)
- Complete and update finance excel spreadsheet
- Pay suppliers.
- Maintain updated suppliers contracts and agreement.
- Support Accountant in processing unemployment claims & wage garnishment
- Expense processing through Expensify: Review and approve reports that complies with the policy.
- Track AP/AR for the San Francisco office in Excel.
- Vendor and Customers invoices and payments.
- Tax settlements and Payments
- Take care of the annual external audits, following up with auditors and coordinating with them in order to make sure the process moves forward on an efficient way
- Manage excel (Must)
- Knowledge with Expensify tool for expense reports (Nice to Have)
- Manage Quickbooks (Nice to Have)
- Enjoy working with others
- High attention to detail
- Able to handle confidential information with discretion at all times
- Good time management skills; Can manage multiple projects, make progress on each one and always meets deadlines
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
- The opportunity of working on projects involving cutting technologies
- The opportunity of presenting your work on different workshops
- An entrepreneurial and scientific environment with a competitive salary
- Work-related travel opportunities
- Online or presential trainings according with your career plan
- Coffee, fruits and a fridge full of drinks.
- Performance-based annual bonus.
- English classes at the office.
- Free lunch all fridays.
- Mac laptops.
- Health insurance for you and your family
- Three weeks holidays from day one.
Vicente López, Buenos Aires, Argentina