The RealReal is leading the way in authenticated luxury consignment, online and in real life at our brick and mortar locations. Founded in 2011, we’re growing fast and fundamentally changing the way people buy and sell luxury — a multi-billion dollar industry. With a team of in-house experts who inspect every item we sell, our commitment to authenticity sets us apart and creates a foundation of trust with shoppers and consignors. Our mission to extend the life cycle of luxury items is leading innovation in sustainable fashion. We’re proud to promote the circular economy and to be the first luxury member of the Ellen MacArthur Foundation’s prestigious CE100 USA.
Employees at The RealReal are dedicated, collaborative and innovative, and we’re looking for exceptional talent to join our team. Build your career with us and enjoy 401K matching, health, dental and vision insurance, commuter flex spending, healthcare flex spending, generous PTO, a mother’s room, flexible work hours and Friday bagels!
This position is based in San Francisco and will report to the Director of Digital Marketing.
The Senior Marketing Analyst will be tasked with the management and implementation of measurement, reporting, performance, insights and optimization platforms. The ideal candidate will be able to help support the team in identifying the “why” or “so what” from a myriad of different data sources and will be able to act as subject matter expert and be a partner to both marketing teams and engineering teams. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in advertising attribution analytics and platforms.
- Work closely with Marketing, Agency and Engineering to implement and deploy marketing technologies
- Drive technical/tag audits of sites and apps and present findings/recommendations to stakeholders in a well-designed, clear and actionable fashion
- Recommend the creation, implementation, and testing of new marketing platforms
- Support one-off tagging/data diagnostic queue to troubleshoot data collection issues
- Work with Business Intelligence team to roadmap and build best in class web and app data management and analysis practices
- Help inform and support building of best of breed attribution martech program
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 3-5 years experience in a progressively responsible analytical role, preferably with a web or app based business
- One year of relevant web analytical experience
- Working knowledge of web languages like HTML, CSS
- Familiarity with online measurement ecosystem, performance metrics, and tag management (Google Tag Manager, Adobe DTM, or Tealium)
- The ability and strong desire to think analytically with strong problem solving, technical analytic and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks to completion within established deadlines
- Requires excellent organizational, written, and communication skills
- Familiarity with Web Analytics and experience collecting, analyzing, synthesizing data preferred
- Solution oriented and strong sense of curiosity
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with Segment
- Familiarity with Visual IQ
- Familiarity with Data Management Platforms and Attribution platforms
- Familiarity with New Relic, BugSnag or other error tracking platforms
- Familiarity with Mobile Attribution Platforms (Tune)
- Knowledge of methods and models used to bridge offline channels with online to formulate a more accurate picture of channel attribution
- Past experience with Google Analytics event audits and instrumentation