ClassPass is looking for a skilled mobile marketing manager to own the strategy, execution and analysis of mobile acquisition for all ClassPass products. The right candidate will be incredibly passionate about the mobile marketing landscape, with a thumb on the pulse of the latest strategies, tools, and campaigns that drive app installs and engagement.
This role will be part of the larger Marketing organization and support two distinct ClassPass apps, as well as consult more broadly on acquisition strategy across the organization. This will be an exciting role for someone who wants to partner with product and marketing stakeholders and drive massive impact for the business.
Ideal candidate will be a self-starter who likes to roll their sleeves up and get things done. While ClassPass has been growing incredibly fast, we are very early in our mobile marketing strategy. We are looking for someone to come in and help us unlock this channel’s huge potential while partnering with product teams to inform product definition and features. This person will have a bias toward action and have a deep love for experimentation. If this sounds like you- we’d love to hear from you!
What you will do
- Lead strategy and planning for our mobile advertising strategy across both ClassPass products. This will include budget planning, partnering with Finance on forecast and scenario planning, as well as vendor management.
- Hit growth targets for app installs and app engagement, while supporting the larger business revenue goals.
- Work cross functionally to upsell registered user accounts into ClassPass trialers and paying subscribers.
- Support product squads in key feature decisions for ClassPass’ open app platforms, and early tenure customer bases.
- Manage mobile acquisition campaigns, which includes creation, day-to-day management, ongoing experimentation, measurement and reporting.
- Own mobile measurement and tracking, ensuring data accuracy and flowthrough between our platforms, tools and internal database.
- Support product and design teams on creating the ideal cross-device user journey. This will include mapping out the mobile user journey and touchpoints, and connecting dots between mobile and desktop to inform overall acquisition strategy.
- Lead any vendor management considerations and relationships that support our mobile marketing acquisition efforts.
- Evangelise the mobile marketing channel at ClassPass, and be the internal expert supporting a multitude of product and marketing squads.
- 4-6 years of mobile marketing experience, preferably in consumer tech
- Experience owning an install and app engagement target and achieving it QoQ
- Deep understanding of performance metrics (CPI, CPC, CPM, CPA & LTV)
- Hands on experience with advertising on Google Adwords, Facebook, Apple, Instagram, Snap, Pinterest and similar digital marketing platforms
- Strong understanding of tracking and attribution using Adjust, AppsFlyer or similar platform
- Experience in a highly analytical role, SQL experience a plus
- Deep understanding of Google Analytics, Looker, Amplitude, MixPanel or similar platform
- Strong cross team communication skills - relevant experience working with marketing, product, and engineering teams
- Execution oriented mindset - with the humility, drive, and scrappiness to get it done
- Love and passion for your craft
- Free medical, dental, and vision coverage (including free membership to One Medical)
- Free ClassPass membership
- Flexible work hours & vacation policy
- Pre-tax transit and flexible spending programs
- Vanguard 401k
- Healthy (and unhealthy) snacks
- Casual dress - fitness wear encouraged!
- Team workouts, events, and happy hours
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.