As a Release Engineer you will safely ship code everyday, help build the system, tools, and processes to get code out quickly, consistently, and without bugs. We are growing into continuous integration and deployment, and need your help to migrate from our current processes to best practices. You’ll use Python and AWS to build tools that make deployment work on a small, quickly growing team.
What you’ll be doing
- Support and improve our tools for continuous build, automated testing, and release management.
- Own, manage, and improve our release process. Focus on scale and efficiency.
- Responsible for releasing code through QA staging and QA processes into production and ensuring high quality code release pipeline.
- Track updates and metrics.
- Responsible for communications between Development, QA, Infrastructure, and other related departments on coordinating releases in an effort to minimize delays and problems in addition to introducing code to production.
Who you are
- At least 5+ years of experience in software engineering, release engineering, and/or configuration management.
- Strong with Git and Linux or equivalent
- Skill with one more programming languages. Python or Go preferred.
- Familiar with ticketing systems.
- B.S. degree or equivalent experience.
Wish is transforming the way the world shops by offering a convenient and personalized mobile shopping experience. Our mission is to offer an unlimited selection of affordable quality goods to be accessible for everyone on a global scale. Wish selectively brings together world-class talent with a passion for connecting relevant products to the global population.
Learn more about us: