Drover is a VC-backed marketplace company offering monthly, all-in car subscriptions to customers who want to experience car ownership as it should be: flexible and at a fair, transparent price. We believe nobody should have to put up with long-term contracts and surprise costs left right and centre - with Drover you select your favourite car, keep it as long as you want, swap or cancel, downgrade or upgrade any time, all for a single all-in price. We’re laser focused on establishing car subscription as the defining industry category of our time. For some more detail, check out our press coverage in TechCrunch and Forbes.
Thanks to an incredible 70-strong team in London and Lisbon and the backing of world-class investors including Version One, Forward Partners, Cherry Ventures, Partech and BP Ventures, we have already handled tens of thousands of bookings since our launch just two years ago. But we have barely just begun... Come on board and join the ride!
We are now looking to add a Data Entry Analyst to our 65-strong team to help us reach new heights. In this role, you will process all the parking and other fines our customers receive on the road (also called PCNs) to make sure they (and not the vehicle's registered owner) are held responsible to pay.
In particular, you will focus on the following:
- Pay or transfer liability for incoming fines according to company procedures
- Maintain and update the PCN Database
- Track and report any issues regarding the systems you use and suggest ways to improve them
- Support the Fines Ticket pipeline: respond to emails (Zendesk) with queries about fines so our customers are kept in the loop
- Ensure that the company's cost absorption for fines is as low as possible
- 1-2 years’ experience in an admin role
- A hustler: you understand how important this job is for our bottom line and you're willing to roll up your sleeves
- High attention to detail
- Experience in a high volume, fast-paced environment
- PC Literate to a good standard, knowledge of Microsoft Office products (particularly Excel)
- Flexible and responsive to change
- Ability to carry out daily tasks without direct supervision
- Excellent reporting abilities
- The opportunity to become one of the early employees at a fast-growing, exciting B2C startup changing the mobility and automotive landscape
- The opportunity to work with, and learn from, a world-class team that includes serial entrepreneurs and alumni from some of the world’s best schools (Oxbridge, LSE, Chicago, Warwick, WHU) and most exciting companies (Google, Uber, Lyft, Gett, WeWork, EY, Goldman Sachs)
- An international environment: we are 14 nationalities working in two offices (London and Lisbon)
- A competitive salary
- Generous equipment budget including a laptop!
- Tech and food events with the team
- Pension & cycle-to-work scheme
- Awesome startup office over Regent's canal, with a ping-pong table and an Oculus Rift
- Free team lunch & drinks on Fridays, fruit and coffee all day every day
- Monthly socials, annual team retreats to exciting European destinations to celebrate milestones