A World-Changing Company
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
The DevOps team is responsible for the infrastructure that helps Palantirians execute globally, quickly, and securely.
We build and provide solutions including:
- Development toolchain support: CI/CD pipelines, container schedulers, and custom applications.
- Infrastructure-as-code deployment tooling, supporting services on multiple cloud providers and on-premise virtualization.
- Metrics, logging, analytics and alerting for performance and security across all endpoints and applications.
- Building applications that enable development teams to test out petabytes of test datasets.
- Research, evaluate, develop and deploy new applications. A large degree of autonomy is expected.
- Deploy, improve, and maintain highly available systems and services.
- Leverage both system and software engineering skills in order to address the needs of the teams.
- Be consistently learning, as staying on top of your game is part of your job.
What We Value
- 3+ years experience in Software Engineering and DevOps, Site Reliability Engineering, or equivalent field
- Proficiency in a language such as Java, Python, or Go
- Deep familiarity with container schedulers and related security best practices
- Experience working with a cloud provider and in-house data centers
- Experience managing and developing highly-available and distributed software
- Exposure to infrastructure-as-code frameworks such as Terraform