Joomag culture thrives on open communication and exchange of ideas. Our team member is identified not only by high level of professionalism but also of passion and enthusiasm towards Changes. Getting results and being effective are crucial; we Dream Big and become smarter everyday.
Joomag’s Engineering team consists of front and backend teams, which build, create and maintain our website. It includes client-side coding (HTML, JS, CSS) to improve Joomag user experience among 500K+ publishers, server-side coding (PHP) to develop a custom-built (no frameworks used), large-scale projects and database technology (MySQL, NoSQL) for provisioning, managing, and maintaining Joomag’s core technology infrastructure and services.
We welcome talented Senior React.js developer who possesses a passion for combining the art of design with the art of programming. This is a project based, free schedule role.
- The important objective is to implement the front-end logic that defines the behavior of the visual elements of our web application. Typical tasks here include developing new user-facing features, optimizing applications for maximum speed and scalability, assuring that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end services, etc.
- What comes next is meeting and handling issues of web architecture considering the full specifics of its implementation starting from the very beginning. The ability to use web architectures and staying up-to-date with the latest architectural trends is needed a the primary focus on scalability, testability, and responsiveness.
- Team playing and collaboration skills also matter. Even that the work is done remotely, active cooperation, finding common solutions, sharing knowledge and brainstorming on solutions will be crucial part of your job routine.
- 5+ years of experience in web application development
- 2+ years of experience in ReactJs and Redux
- Strong knowledge of ECMAScript (ES6), Redux Thunk and SASS
- Strong understanding of AJAX
- Strong knowledge and clear understanding of OOP and Design Patterns
- Good knowledge of JSDoc
- Strong knowledge of Git
- Familiarity of principles of good user experience
- Experience with WebStorm
- Experience with JIRA or other issue/task tracking systems
- Fluency in technical written English.
- Experience with Ant Design React components
- Experience with Fractal architecture and duck.
Learn more on Joomag's perks and benefits - What is it like to work at Joomag?
Meeting-conversations with Joomagers - Joomag Armenia Coverage