Strategic Customer Support Specialist | German or Dutch
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Our Global Customer Support team in Dublin is comprised of approx. 70 Support Specialists supporting our Business Clients globally. We provide mainly re-active technical & product support to Recruiter users in businesses to assist them with their hiring needs. We work to strict service levels to provide our paying customers with a world class experience. If successful in this position you will play a key role in helping shape the future of what excellence in service means! This is a great opportunity for experienced professionals seeking a career with a fast paced, growing company.
- Provide product & technical support to LinkedIn’s Business clients using a variety of channels (E-mail, Inbound phone support, Chat) in a contact centre environment
- Work within a queue support model with specific daily targets on the number of customer contacts completed and customer satisfaction
- Analyze and understand the client and their business, answering all product inquiries and questions.
- Establish effective working relationships with managers and co-workers to ensure excellent information flow and feedback on process, policy, and product changes that will affect users.
- Document all communication with users and accounts accurately and in a timely manner via system tools. Ensure that issues are escalated appropriately to appropriate internal departments and management.
- Fluency in German or Dutch is mandatory
- A minimum of 18 months experience in B2B Customer Support/ Contact Centre environment
- Previous experience working across multiple customer channels (Phone, E-mail, Chat)
- Additional language(s) highly advantageous
- Strong passion for helping customers with a empathic and positive approach to provide a world class customer experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills using a range of established communication channels
- Previous experience working in a target driven organization (such as Productivity & Customer Satisfaction.)
- Consistent and appropriate sense of urgency combined with proper discretion in resolving issues is critical in this role
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be able to quickly adapt to change
- In-depth knowledge of social media with an emphasis in professional networking in advantage
- Direct experience in working internet companies is preferred
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and CRM tools