LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) partners closely with Relationship Managers (RM) to ensure LinkedIn Customers achieve a significant return on investment and drive business success with their LinkedIn Talent Solutions (LTS) investment.
The CSM will support our users within assigned accounts, to ensure effective new user and product onboarding and engagement on LTS products and solutions.
- Support RMs to execute on the operational and product utilization related goals of the Customer Success
- Plan by providing user-focused training, onboarding, and engagement
- Partner with the RM on prioritized accounts in order to drive overall customer adoption, enhance customer success, and mitigate customer churn risk
- Ensure successful onboarding of new accounts and new users by setting objectives which result in basic product functionality and provide advanced training in order to develop existing users
- Maintain healthy customer engagement levels by identifying low utilization and providing solutions to further drive customer success
- Identify and provide product education and ongoing onboarding needs through analysis of engagement metrics and drive best practice usage of the Learning Center
- Expedite technical and purchase-related escalations.
- Act as a trusted advisor to the end users and their management to drive product adoption and ensure they leverage the solution to achieve agreed operational priorities, leading to full business value
- Maintain an understanding of LTS products and industry knowledge to effectively drive greater customer engagement on the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs
- Host regional and segment specific webinar series for end-users to ensure customers are provided with additional education to fully optimize usage of LinkedIn Products
- Document all communication with users and accounts accurately and in a timely manner via system tools.
- Interpret customer insights to drive change in product and act as voice of customer to PMM / Product team
- Provide best practices to help drive user behavior and adoption in product and map LTS solutions to existing customer workflows
- Celebrate customer wins when customers are using the product well
- 2+ years of Customer Success, Account Management, Customer Education/Training and/or Sales
- Fluent in English and Turkish
- BS/BA degree from a 4 year college or university
- Recruiting or other applicable talent experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and technical aptitude
- Excellent organizational, project management, and time management skills
- Experience analyzing data, trends and client information to identify product or service growth opportunities.
- Proficient in Salesforce & Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and Power Point)
- Excellent interpersonal skill with ability to build authentic business relationships and deal effectively with relational challenges as they come up.