LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are looking for a Sr. Product Marketing Manager to join our Talent Solutions team in achieving our goal of being the most effective place for organisations to find talent to build teams, develop and retain their workforce, and provide data and insights to make strategic business decisions. In this role, you will be responsible for launching and executing the most innovative products and features in partnership with cross-functional teams to create new economic opportunities for the Asia-Pacific workforce.
- Work with the Global Product Marketing team to conduct localised validation and segmentation strategies to inform roadmap prioritisation and go-to-market planning
- Partner with APAC sales leadership on product priorities to influence sales and marketing focus.
- Drive product, messaging and positioning in region
- Manage new charter and pilot product programs with the Global Product Marketing team and the APAC New Product Consultant for new product launches to assess customer adoption criteria, sales managers’ needs, and influence feature prioritisation for launch
- Manage quarterly product release (QPR) launch communication plans internally with Sales Readiness team and APAC marketing team, and prepare and publish localised QPR webinars
- Develop competitive benchmarking and content to help inform key business decisions and sales effectiveness
- Partner with our Sales Readiness team on the field sales enablement plan and with the marketing communications and demand generation teams to bring product narratives to life via integrated campaigns that drive pipeline and support revenue goals
- Develop customer testimonials and case studies for external and internal use
- Become Voice of Customer advocate by surfacing up local sales and customer product feedback, to the Global team
- Manage India Product Marketing manager and work on scaling India-made features/products to rest of APAC or Global
- 10+ years of marketing experience
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing
- Experience in complex integrated go-to-market programs working across multiple teams
- Experience working in a marketing role at a top management consulting firm
- Experience launching new products
- Experience with SaaS and data-driven marketing, acquisition marketing or sales strategy
- Experience analysing complex data sets and performing quantitative and qualitative research