Team Manager, Customer Success - LinkedIn Sales Solutions
LinkedIn Sales Solutions is dedicated to changing the world of sales through the use of Sales Navigator, our flagship product that connects and builds mutually beneficial relationships between buyers and sellers.
As a people manager in our North America Customer Success organization, you will lead a team of CSMs (Customer Success Managers) focused on maximizing benefit for our customers following their investment in LinkedIn Sales Navigator. We’re changing the world of sales with our vision to ‘elevate the sales profession.’ Are you ready to join us?
Individuals with a passion for customer success; who are great at building relationships with customers and internal stakeholders; and understand the importance of prioritizing talent will succeed in this role. We are looking for candidates who demand excellence of themselves every day, who are great communicators in one-on-one and large group settings, and are passionate about making a positive impact on our industry.
- Manage a team of 8-10 CSMs in delivering customer education, project management and other services to LinkedIn Sales Solutions customers.
- Coach and develop your CSMs toward delivering on KPIs in onboarding, product adoption, education, project management, customer satisfaction and value engineering
- Provide the team with thought leadership, coaching, conducting one-on-ones and performance appraisals.
- Partner with C and C-1 executives at your highest-value customers to strengthen and deepen their relationship with LinkedIn, and provide escalation support when needed
- Build a strong customer success team through both external hiring and internal talent/skill development.
- Partner closely with regional sales leaders in prioritizing key initiatives to maximize customer success and support sales goals.
- Partner with CS leaders globally to ensure that accounts with global presence are supported for consistent and stellar customer experience.
- Participate in, and/or identify, design, and deliver cross-functional projects that support strategic improvements in scaled processes, services, and systems to enable the team to exceed goals and spend more time with customers
- Utilize LinkedIn, client and other data to derive insights and use these to ensure that team goals related to implementation, account improvement, and new product roll-outs are tracked and achieved.
- Ability to travel up to 25%.
- 2+ years managing distributed services teams, education teams, sales teams or pre-sales teams.
- 5+ years of customer success, sales, program management or consulting experience.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills as well as attention to detail.
- Teamwork mentality and willingness to assist wherever needed.
- Excellent organization, project management and time management skills.
- Strong ability to derive insight from data and build actionable strategy based on analysis.
- Ambitious and driven, thriving in fast-paced and demanding environment.
- Experience with webinar software and Salesforce.com.
- Microsoft Office capabilities: Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.