In the near future, the majority of Eventbrite’s business will come from outside of the United States. The company is currently in a phase of strong international growth and now has offices in Germany, Australia, England, Ireland, the Netherlands, Argentina, Belgium, Spain, and Brazil, in addition to our San Francisco and Nashville offices in the US. We want to continue to aggressively grow our international business and where necessary, strategically open offices to establish a local presence. We have ambitious growth plans for the Spanish and Portuguese regions and we’re looking for scrappy and fearless team members to be part of this growth story.
We opened our Madrid office recently, merging with Ticketea, one of the main ticketing companies in Spain, and we are looking to grow our amazing marketing team.
Eventbrite is looking for a product marketer to lead the execution of go-to-market strategies in the Iberian region. You’ll craft product positioning, grow brand awareness in our target segments, and partner with the demand generation team to grow our market share. You’ll strategically evaluate our customer needs, market perception, competitive landscape, and our product capabilities to build and execute on multi-channel go-to-market strategies. Fundamentally you’ll own the strategy for the Eventbrite brand in the region, with ultimate responsibility for driving growth.
This role will report into the Head of Marketing for Spain and Portugal and be part of a global product marketing team.
- Partner with our global product marketing team to develop localized product messaging and positioning
- Be the local product expert across all key categories
- Lead go-to-market initiatives for local product launches specific including internal (FAQs, talking points, go-to-market communications plan) and external documentation (email, one pagers, presentations, and other communications)
- Collaborate with Product, Help Center, Content Marketing, Social Media, Customer Marketing, and PR teams to execute product marketing content strategy and go-to-market plans
- Train and enable sales with customer-facing presentations and product trainings
- Conduct competitive analysis to inform product positioning and content
- Lead qualitative and quantitative research to understand customer needs and develop effective product positioning and messaging for the Iberian target audience
THE SKILL SET
- Minimum of 5 years of proven experience in product marketing
- Customer focused with the goal to continuously enhance user experience
- Excellent project management skills, attention to detail, and expertise at managing multiple work streams
- Strong qualitative and quantitative research skills, with uncanny ability to get into the mind of your customers
- Expert storyteller, with a demonstrated ability to translate technical functionality into compelling and page-turning customer-centric narratives
- Creativity, cross-functional empathy, comfort with ambiguity and change, and a “make it happen” spirit
- Requirement: Fluent spoken and written Spanish and English. Portuguese would be a plus.
- Experience working as part of a remote team, building strong HQ relationships and influencing effectively for local market needs
- Experience working in a matrix organisation, influencing across functional and business unit lines
- B2B and/or SAAS company experience
- Passion for live events
WHAT TO EXPECT
- A Company focus on talent development
- Eventbrite full compensation & Perks plan.
- Share options (your piece of EB pie!).
- Health & Wellness Program.
- Remote work policy.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Profesional development & training paths.
- English speaking company.
- International Career options.
- A young dynamic team with a ‘let's make it happen’ mentality.
- Team lunches and team offsites.
- Lots of fancy snacks, fruits, drinks & happy hours.
- A family-friendly environment.
- Monthly Lunch vouchers
- Travel options to meet with your colleagues in San Francisco and other offices around the globe.
Eventbrite powers ticketing and registration for more than two million live experiences each year, hosting the world’s largest online selection of events. We build technology that allows anyone to create, share, find and attend events of all kinds. Music festivals, marathons, conferences, hackathons, political rallies, fundraisers, gaming competitions— you name it, we power it. Meet some of the team
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT?