Refinery29 is the leading digital media and entertainment company focused on women with a global audience footprint of 550 million across all platforms. Our mission is to be a catalyst for women to feel, see, and claim their power by providing optimistic and diverse creativity, storytelling, and points of view. We deliver style and substance to an audience that's highly engaged across a variety of devices and destinations, from the original video and editorial features, to live experiences and social storytelling. Please visit www.refinery29.com, www.refinery29.uk, and www.refinery29.de for more information and to browse content.
About the role:
Reporting to the Content Operations Manager, the Content Project Coordinator will be responsible for ensuring projects are executed on brand, on scope, on budget, and on time.
What Makes an R29er?
- You have commitment and passion for the mission of R29 to be a catalyst for women to feel, see, and claim their power and realize their infinite potential. You are a magic maker who sees possibility and turns dreams into reality.
What you'll do:
- Support Content Operations Manager in light of shifting organizational priorities, adjusting areas of focus in accordance with corporate initiatives.
- Process all requests for Commercial Creative, Design, and Photo teams from around the company, adding them to project management tool (Asana) quickly and accurately.
- Promptly and efficiently notify Content Ops. Manager and relevant Directors when time-sensitive needs arise.
- Coordinate outreach to and facilitate smooth communication with third parties (candidates, freelance contributors, vendors, etc.), in conjunction with Content Ops. Manager, graduating to ever-higher levels of involvement in the relevant projects.
- Own the organization and maintenance of all contracts, W-9’s, vendor authorization forms, and invoices for the creative teams.
- Work closely with Content Ops. Manager to gather feedback on request process on an ongoing basis, and innovate on existing process.
- Coordinate monthly inter-departmental events in conjunction with Contents Ops. Manager.
- Upload entries to the blog on a monthly basis, collecting assets from team members and ensuring timely uploading (monthly or semi-monthly). Also, coordinating and disseminating Creative Newsletter (external-facing).
- Establish a relationship of trust and credibility across departments within R29
What you have:
- Experience working in a creative environment
- Strong interpersonal skill and evident desire to collaborate with a solutions-oriented mentality
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple deadlines and people, at one time
- An interest in the business of style and a passion for people and their creativity.
- Sense of ownership for and responsibility to work product
- Strong capability with Microsoft Office Suite (particularly Excel), Google docs, and with proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite encouraged
To be successful here you are:
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, high volume team
- Process oriented, but can easily adapt to a growing company with an evolving process
- Someone who enjoys problem-solving in an ever-changing environment