Zynga is looking for an experienced free-to-play game marketer with exceptional project management skills to join our growing team! As part of the larger marketing organization, the position reports to the Senior Director of Product Marketing and will also work very closely with the game team product managers and functional marketing leads.
- Work closely with game studios and functional marketing leads to develop and execute integrated marketing plans for both active and pre-production games.
- Work closely with game teams to provide detailed marketing forecasts and management presentations on a daily, weekly and quarterly basis.
- Identify value propositions and key messages that bond the right players to our games.
- Write creative briefs for internal or external agencies to ensure all teams produce best in class creative which is consistent across all channels and resonates with consumers.
- Be a “marketing ambassador” between the central marketing teams and game teams. Ensure goals and incentives are aligned across all teams including game studio, platform partnerships, marketing creative, lifecycle, paid acquisition, social and app store optimization.
- 3+ of experience in free-to-play game marketing with a strong track record of success and results
- Solid understanding of web and mobile marketing best practices
- Experience launching new Mobile products- Working with consumer insights, positioning, go to market plans and overseeing execution
- Deep understanding of free-to-play acquisition, retention and monetization key product indicators
- Deep passion for match 3 games and experience on match 3 games a plus
- Experience – and desire – to perform daily execution and optimization
- Strong influencing skills; effective cross-functional driver
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Ability to be flexible on a day to day basis with task priority
- Ability to operate at an extremely fast pace