Founded in 1999, SurveyMonkey changed the way people gather feedback by making it easy for anyone to create their own online surveys. Today, SurveyMonkey’s mission is to power curious individuals and organizations to measure, benchmark and act on the opinions that drive success. Our People Powered Data platform enables conversations at scale to deliver impactful customer, employee and market insights. The company’s 700+ employees are dedicated to fueling the curiosity of over 16 million active users globally. For more information about SurveyMonkey, please visit surveymonkey.com.
As the Product Marketing Manager for Integration and APIs, you will be a key part of our Enterprise platform team. In this role, you will be responsible for driving the growth and adoption of our growing ecosystem of partner integrations as well as developing our API marketing strategy.
We believe that survey data is best used when combined with other types of business data, which is why integrations and APIs are a key part of our platform. You will partner closely with product and marketing teams to expand our list of available integrations, shape the development of partnership programs, and identify and execute on any co-marketing opportunities.
- Own and manage relationships with integration partners to expand SurveyMonkey’s growing ecosystem of Enterprise integrations, including enhancements to existing integrations
- Collaborate with the product team to influence partner evaluation and prioritization of integration development, based on market demand, competitor intelligence and sales and customer feedback
- Identify, pursue and manage co-marketing opportunities with integration partners, and educate partners on SurveyMonkey’s products and capabilities
- Drive and execute go-to-market strategies for new product integrations and API packages including targeting, positioning, messaging, pricing, and rollout sequencing
- Lead the creation of customer-facing product content such as demo videos, website copy and customer stories to articulate the benefits of our integrations and APIs to our prospects and customers
- Drive internal adoption through sales training, and create sales toolkits to assist the sales team across all phases of the sales cycle
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners from Marketing, Product, Sales, Customer Success, Strategy, and Business Development on various initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent working experience
- 2+ years of experience in marketing SaaS products, platforms, or integrations
- Background in integrations or partner marketing preferred but not required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Independent project management skills: ability to prioritize high impact activities and keep complicated projects moving forward
- Track record of successfully influencing and collaborating with cross-functional teams
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays and parental leave, and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.