Customer Success Manager, Talent Solutions
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join us. Supporting customers in North Asia, you will ensure retention of LinkedIn Talent Solutions customers by making them incredibly successful with our products and data.
Acting as an advisor and key point of contact for multiple customer accounts, you will partner with our sales team to make sure new accounts are onboarded effectively and that existing accounts have the resources, training, consulting and support to achieve a significant return on their LinkedIn investment.
- Maintain a deep understanding of our products and industry knowledge to be able to speak with customers about the most relevant features and functionality for their specific business needs
- Serve as a key post-sales point of contact and assume responsibility for overall customer adoption and escalation management
- Lead initiatives that drive high adoption rates of products through scaled education plans as well as proactive engagement with users across complex, multi-regional accounts
- Partner with our sales team via proactive customer insights to identify risk
- Develop a trusted adviser relationship with customer stakeholders and executive sponsors to drive product adoption and ensure they leverage the solution to achieve full business value
- Track customer activity to identify churn risk and work proactively via targeted outreach campaigns to eliminate that risk while simultaneously identifying upsell opportunities
- Serve as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how LinkedIn can better serve its client base
- Work with customers to reduce and/or expedite technical escalations and help facilitate proper ownership and resolutions
- Document all communication with users and accounts accurately and in a timely manner via system tools
- BA/BS degree or equivalent in a related field
- 3+ years experience in customer success, account management, training and/or recruitment
- Fluency in Cantonese and written Chinese
- Fluency in Mandarin
- Experience in recruiting or talent acquisition or SAAS customer success
- Experience in working with or for a staffing or recruitment organization
- Experience using LinkedIn Products and Solutions (eg LinkedIn Recruiter)
- Experience analyzing data trends and client information to identify product or service growth opportunities
- Experience in using MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and Salesforce.com
- Presentation skills in online and in person setting
- Excellent communication, organizational, project management and time management skills
- Ability to build authentic business relationships and effectively deal with relational challenges as they arise