The IT Experience (ITX) team is looking for an experienced Systems Engineer with expertise in Infrastructure management, tooling, and automation to help with the design, build, and operation of the corporate systems infrastructure.
- Experience in backend development including design and implementation of RESTful APIs (At least 3 years of solid experience)
- Expert knowledge of Ruby on Rails including integration with third-party systems (At least 2 years of solid experience)
- Hands on solid experience in designing architecture of application and database structure. Experience in rebuilding application structure is a big advantage.
- Expert knowledge in writing unit tests and provide high-quality test coverage (unit tests). Experience in RSpec, FactoryBot.
- Knowledge of SQL, experience with any relation DB (Postgres, MySQL, etc)
- Knowledge of OOP and Software design pattern
- Experience in development and maintain automated deployment systems.
- Must have experience with tools: Chef Development Kit (ChefDK), Jenkins, AWS, Github, Sidekiq, Redis
- Familiarity with ReactJS is a plus
- Experience with Linux servers in virtualized environments and ability with basic systems administration
- Competitive salaries
- Quarterly employee travel coupon
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Fitness Discounts
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Apple equipment
- Commuter Subsidies
- Community Involvement (4 hours per month to give back to the community)
- Company sponsored tech talks and happy hours
- Much more...