CLEAR transforms what is uniquely you – your fingerprints, your face, your eyes – into a secure, biometric key to frictionless experiences. We are creating a world where travel is effortless, where accessing your office building is as simple as walking in, and where shopping is as easy as walking in and out of a store—without ever once showing an ID or credit card. CLEAR currently powers secure, frictionless customer experiences in nearly 40 U.S. airports and venues. With over 2 million members so far, CLEAR is the identity platform of the future, today.
The Business Development Analyst will report to the SVP, New Verticals and will be a significant player in driving CLEAR’s growth: You will create financial models, communicate with current and prospective clients, generate pitch decks and identify new business opportunities. You will also work and collaborate with a team of colleagues on a daily basis.
This position is not remote. Must be willing to relocate to New York.
What you will do:
- Perform financial analysis of new business opportunities
- Monitor, analyze and improve our business by conducting research, interpreting data and making recommendations based on their findings.
- Compile business reviews and help develop business cases to support investment decisions
- Conceptualize, build and automate internal facing dashboards and reports, reflecting the performance and activities of the business against its main KPIs
- Provide written research reports on potential new opportunities and markets
- Developing presentations for business pitches as needed
- Assist with internal projects in a timely, accurate and thorough manner (ranging from market research to client proposals)
- Support emerging business opportunities to evaluate the need and potential for new CLEAR service offerings
- Perform bi-weekly analysis
- Prepare spreadsheets and analyze data
- Review and analyze client, market data, and industry research for pitch and other client meetings.
Who you are:
- A self-starter who can listen, form insight, drive strategic vision
- A high judgment individual; strong at risk management and prioritization
- Embody CLEAR leadership principles, including a bias for action, indefatigability, a high moral code, and a genuine caring about the customer and your co-worker
- Passionate about identity technology and a willingness to challenge the status quo.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication capabilities
- A collaborative and proactive workstyle.
- Unquestioned ethics and integrity
- The ability to think like an owner
- Modesty and self-awareness; openness to feedback and coaching
- Steady, poised and professional demeanor
- B.S. or B.A. or Equivalent Experience Required
- 3+ years’ experience in financial or relevant market analysis
- Familiarity with tools for Data Collection and Reporting
- Demonstrated evidence of excellent written and verbal skills