Serious Career Opportunity! Are you passionate about the art industry, have an analytical mind, positive attitude, and most importantly a natural desire to help people?
Tier 2 Technical and Customer Support position for candidates with experience in providing 5 star one on one support. You will provide support to merchants on our SaaS E-Commerce platform through phone, ticket-based support and social media.
The Company is currently experiencing high growth, and we therefore need to add dedicated and ambitious individuals to our support staff. We are looking for people who are enthusiastic about growing their career with a scaling company offering a serious opportunity.
Who Are We?
Art Storefronts (www.artstorefronts.com) is one of the fastest growing software companies in Austin, TX, providing an eCommerce platform for professional artists, photographers, and print studios. We have taken the industry by storm because there are literally no other software solutions offered in this space. Art Storefronts provides an incredible opportunity to work for and continually learn from a talented and experienced team. One of our principal founders was nominated by the Orange County Business Journal as one of the top entrepreneurs. We are able to offer a competitive compensation structure while working in the cool and fun industry of art, photography and fine art printing. We offer benefits, a great team environment, as well as real opportunities for advancement and increases in pay.
What Makes Us Special?
- Learn and grow with forward thinking leadership and strategy within a very structured and successful environment.
- Our software is completely unique; we have distinct competitive advantages and weak competition.
- Feel great about what you support: Our software truly delivers on its promises, backed by hard data, incredible testimonials, and fans.
- Make a difference: We are revolutionizing the art industry and are improving lives daily.
- Smaller, Fast Growth Company -- get in near the ground floor and participate in the growth.
- Aggressive Compensation -- we pay our people well while maintaining high performance standards.
- Fast Career Advancement -- as the company grows, additional management and leadership positions will continue to emerge. We plan to hire these positions from within.
- Family Values & Integrity -- we care about our customers and employees like family. We are not just selling our products and burning through leads; our goal is to build a great and lasting brand in our industry and support our clients.
- MINIMUM 2+ years of technical and customer support experience
- SaaS - E-Commerce platform experience prefered
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- Knowledgeable providing exceptional customer service
- Experience Onboarding Customers
- Familiarity with Salesforce preferred
- HTML, CSS and related technology experience preferred
- Extroverted, positive, and social personality
- Must be ambitious and looking to advance in your career
- Must be willing to wear multiple hats and be a flexible team member.
- Please submit a cover letter with your resume detailing why you would be a good fit for Art Storefronts. Resumes submitted without a cover letter will not be considered.
Salary Range $40,000 to $50,000