Founded in 2015, Honor is now one of the fastest-growing, non-medical home care companies in the U.S. Why? Because we realized that by combining our amazing technology and operations with the local, personal touch of our partner agencies, we could make real progress in transforming this fast-growing, $30BN industry. This unique approach is powering our huge growth - we have cutting-edge machine learning, a beautiful, well-designed app, and industry-leading design, paired with a strong sales, marketing, and support engine.
Our mission and ambitions are huge. We’re looking for people who believe, as we do, that modernizing home care for our parents—and yours—is one of the most important problems we can solve. Honor is a well-funded, strongly backed company with experienced leaders who have a proven track record of building large businesses and solving extraordinarily difficult challenges. Join us!
We are looking for a highly strategic and execution-driven leader to drive our strategy and execution of critical ecosystem and product partnerships. This leader needs to be a strong executor with significant BD experience in the health care domain. Additionally, this leader needs to be an exceptional communicator, strategic thinker and deal maker.
He/she will own developing Honor’s corporate partnerships with health plans, provider systems and other ecosystem partners. We expect this person to drive a strong partner pipeline and be a key strategic voice in crafting the playbook for market expansion.
- Work with other senior leadership to determine key business and corporate development priorities
- Source and evaluate potential business and corporate development opportunities
- Execute deals end-to-end including pitching, building alignment, term sheet development, negotiation, contracting and implementation
- Drive strong partner interest and top of funnel pipeline in both local markets and at the national level
- Own and cultivate key corporate partnership relationships
- Become an additional spokesperson for the business at conference and other industry events
- MBA or equivalent degree
- 10+ years of business development experience
- Experience in the Healthcare industry
- Experience in high growth start-ups
- Ability to run deals end-to-end
- Self-driven, motivated and entrepreneurial; ability to own outcomes and make things happen
- Fantastic communicator with strong relationship-building skills
- Knowledge of the senior care or home care market a plus
- Comfort with travel
Honor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, political affiliation or belief.