Who We Are
Dia&Co is the leading personalized styling service for women who wear sizes 14+. Our business meets a profound need, and we are on a mission to democratize fashion — not only by providing easy access to quality clothing, but also by building an inclusive community of women who use fashion to celebrate their bodies. We’re expanding our talented team and are looking for passionate, smart and multi-talented go-getters to join us.
What We’re Looking For
We are looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to help position Dia&Co’s digital products and new initiatives to customers. You will report into the Product Management organization and work cross-functionally with the Product, Marketing, CX and Data teams to develop the positioning, messaging and go-to-market strategies for upcoming product launches and to drive adoption of existing products.
- Develop product positioning, messaging, and go-to-market strategies for new and existing products by understanding the competitive landscape, market trends and the needs of the Dia&Co customers.
- Own product launches and the communication surrounding to ensure they are clearly defined throughout the company.
- Define the user journey and customer communication touchpoints alongside the product managers, product designers and marketing team and identify other relevant engagement and activation points.
- At least 4 years of experience in Product Marketing, or related field, at a consumer facing eCommerce or Retail company
- Experience creating go-to-market plans that require input, coordination and execution from multiple cross functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to influence a cross-functional team.
Nice To Have:
- Scrappy, entrepreneurial spirit towards problem-solving and organization.
- Data-driven with the ability to back strong, well-formed opinions with evidence and experiments; unafraid to have opinions challenged.
- Balances multiple priorities in a fast-paced and change-prone environment.
- Comfortable working outside comfort zone and energized with challenges.
- Strive daily to transform the fashion industry, from working with existing top brands to creating our own private label collections from the ground up.
- Are a Sequoia Capital-backed, growth-stage startup co-founded by two women.
- Have styled countless amazing women across the country in the past three years—they are at the core of everything that we do.
- Foster a culture of autonomy and accountability—your contributions make a big difference.
- Have an office that is buzzing with excitement—we are genuinely happy to be at work each day.
- Celebrate each other’s individuality and unique skill sets.
- Create good karma by aiming to surprise and delight at every touchpoint.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salaries, flexible vacation policy and top quality medical, dental, and vision plans
- A leadership team that embraces technology, creativity, and initiative
- Great snacks, Bagel Wednesdays, office happy hours and a fun office environment!
- Located in Hudson Square (the heart of Tribeca, SoHo and West Village)