Senior Customer Success Manager (CSM) – Search & Staffing, Global Accounts
Location: Role can be located in San Francisco, Chicago, New York, or Toronto, based on candidate preference.
The Senior Customer Success Manager (CSM) partners closely with Global Account Managers in our Search & Staffing business to ensure LinkedIn Talent Solutions (LTS) global Staffing customers achieve a significant return on and drive business success with their LinkedIn investment.
The Senior CSM will drive engagement with end-users within assigned accounts, to ensure effective new user and product onboarding and maximize usage on products and solutions. This is an exciting opportunity to have a direct impact on both the LTS business, as well as the business of a few of the world’s most prestigious staffing and executive search firms. In other words, this role is critical to both LinkedIn’s and our customers’ success.
- Partner with the Global Account Manager to execute on the operational and product utilization related goals of the customer by driving overall customer adoption, enhance customer success, and mitigate customer churn risk.
- Develop customer education, on-boarding, and implementation plans to provide user-focused training, onboarding, and engagement.
- Ensure successful onboarding of new accounts and new users by setting objectives which result in basic product functionality and provide advanced training in order to develop existing users
- Maintain healthy customer engagement levels by identifying low utilization and providing solutions to further drive customer success.
- Identify and provide product education and ongoing onboarding needs through analysis of engagement metrics and drive best practice usage of the Learning Center
- Expedite technical and purchase-related escalations.
- Partner with Global Account team group, including international colleagues, to deliver on global client objectives and provide a world-class consultative partnership.
- Lead and manage the work of a Customer Success Coordinator, who is your main work partner in helping you scale all of your client-related activities.
- Act as a trusted advisor to the end users and their management to drive product adoption and ensure they leverage the solution to achieve agreed operational priorities, leading to full business value. This will include executives from your customers, your main operational contacts, and the individual recruiters.
- Maintain an understanding of LinkedIn products, industry knowledge, and staffing trends to effectively drive greater customer engagement on the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs.
- Host regional and segment specific webinar series for end-users to ensure customers are provided with additional education to fully optimize usage of LinkedIn Products.
- Document all communication with users and accounts accurately and in a timely manner via system tools.
- Interpret customer insights to drive change in product and act as voice of customer to the Product Marketing and Product teams.
- Provide best practices to help drive user behavior and adoption in product and map LinkedIn solutions to existing customer workflows.
- Celebrate customer wins when customers are using the product well.
- Travel domestically (20-25% of time) if required
- 6+ years of Customer Success, Account Management, Training, and/or Talent Management / Recruiting experience
- BS/BA degree from a 4 year college or university
- Recruiting or other applicable talent experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and technical aptitude
- Excellent organizational, project management, and time management skills
- Experience analyzing data, trends and client information to identify product or service growth opportunities
- Proficient in Salesforce & Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Excellent interpersonal skill with ability to build authentic business relationships and deal effectively with relational challenges as they come up