Twitch’s Social Media team leverages our official social channels to bring Twitch’s brand story to life using all of the incredible stories and content made by our internal and external partners. All of these inputs are also polished to ensure they fit within the brand narrative, provide value to our fans, and is communicated in a way that fits best practices for the wide variety of social platforms our followers use.
We accomplish this with extensive analysis on content performance, as well as robust social media monitoring that helps inform the company on what our community is talking about each day. Combining these three principals and closely partnering with our international counterparts will enable the Twitch brand to rise above the millions of brands we share the globals tage with.
Your role will focus primarily on analyzing how the content in our owned channels perform, and use this data to inform Twitch’s social media strategy moving forward. In order to succeed, you’ll need to use several different analytics tools such as native metrics, social media publishing platforms like Spredfast, and good old fashioned CSV files. Your findings must be distilled into actionable insights that can be easily understood by the entire organization and regularly updated to make sure Twitch remains a top performing brand.
- Collect all relevant social media data, conduct extensive analysis, and report out findings in a way that’s easy to understand and actionable
- Drive Twitch’s channel strategy for our owned channels by maintaining each platform’s purpose, KPIs, and posting strategies
- Work with various internal teams to define campaign KPIs, measure how each campaign performed, and give actionable recommendations back to each team
- Own Twitch’s social media testing schedule by outlining specific tests and working with internal teams to execute them
- Stay up to date on industry best practices by using your own analysis coupled with competitive research
- 3-5 years’ experience working in online communities, social media, digital marketing, or equivalent
- Self-driven with the ability to take projects from kickoff to execution
- Strong social media analytics analysis and reporting
- Proven ability to use social media monitoring tools such as Tracx, Radeon6, Crimson Hexagon, Sprout Social, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to understand how the various digital channels work together and the best way to interpret their analytics into actionable recommendation
- Able to produce data-driven reports that help shape marketing campaigns and products with actionable recommendations
- Experience setting, measuring, and adjusting campaign KPIs as the business requires
- Clear and concise communication with every level of the company, even in high-stress situations
- Ability to break down complex social media concepts into simple and easy to read reports
- Extensive experience with Excel or equivalent
- Experience working in the video games industry
- Experience working with a software as a service
- Knowledgeable on current social media platforms - specifically Spredfast and Spiketrap
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
Twitch is the world’s leading video platform and community for gamers, with more than 100 million visitors per month. We connect gamers from around the world by allowing them to broadcast, watch, and chat with each other. Twitch’s live and on-demand video platform forms the backbone of a distribution network for video game broadcasters including pro players, tournaments, leagues, developers and gaming media organizations. Twitch is leading a revolution in gaming culture, turning gameplay into an immersive video experience. Learn more at http://twitch.tv.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.