Paragon is seeking a Tractor Trailer Mechanic for their maintenance shop at our Bryan, TX operation. Paragon services the oil and gas industry in the Oklahoma and Texas shale plays.
The Tractor/Trailer Mechanic is responsible for diagnosing and servicing all trucks, trailers and vacuum pumps / blowers in a safe, timely and cost efficient manner. All commercial motor vehicle equipment must be repaired and maintained in accordance with FMCSA requirements, manufacturer recommendations and company policies.
Tractor/Trailer Mechanic Responsibilities
- Tractor/Trailer Mechanic Responsibilities
- Perform preventative maintenance inspections on all assigned inbound equipment
- Diagnose and repair/replace mechanical, electrical and refrigerated systems according to established service criteria
- Understand troubleshooting procedures and failure analysis of all components
- Lift and install heavy components of CMVs such as starters, clutches, brake drums, etc.
- Ensure that all parts and labor are accurately charged to the proper repair order
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment that complies with OSHA standards
Tractor/ Trailer Mechanic Requirements
Tractor/Trailer Mechanic Benefits
- Competitive Wages, paid weekly
- 40 hour work week plus overtime pay
- Opportunity for daily home time!
- Excellent opportunity for growth!
- Working at our new operations/facility
- Family owned and operated - Family-like culture
- Excellent Benefits - Medical, Vision, Dental & 401K
- Job Type: Full-time