We are looking for a Senior User Experience Designer
to join the team.
The User Experience Designer assists Franchise Leads in developing the XD vision of a product(s) and executing upon that vision. This role participates in the effort to create innovative and ground breaking user-centered design solutions that promote ease of use, employ best-in-class mobile game/interaction design, and optimize the user experience universally in response to user testing.
Participates in all phases of the design process including conceptual design/development, prototypes, user/task flows, art production and game integration.
Works closely with Franchise Stakeholders to establish and maintain the visual integrity, interaction methods, brand standards, and consistency for the game and collaborate with Art Director, Product Management, and Engineering for execution of design.
- Evaluates designs quickly and creates original high-quality 2D work. Owns features.
- Solid understanding of usability, UX, UI, interaction design, mobile development principles, and motion design. Understands platform requirements (e.g. Unity).
- Is able to wireframe or provide visual mockups. Strong focus on visual design.
- Use experience, research, and analysis to solve UX design problems by providing multiple usable options as necessary, including both portrait and landscape UI for cross-platform design.
- Adapt creative styles as needed while maintaining creative, technical, and brand standards universally.
- Interface with key internal client and project stakeholders to ensure the user experience reflects customer needs and consistency.
- Possess excellent understanding of style guidelines, design processes, and creative workflow.
- Integration of UI components within Unity game engine.
- Expert level skills with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop/Illustrator).
- Expert working knowledge of Unity, NGUI, motion graphics, and 2d art practices.
- Able to cultivate original and creative ideas for products, services or work processes across all Art and Design disciplines.
- Proven ability to take work from concept to in-game.
- Actively seeks to learn. Generates new ideas and solutions.
- Proven expertise in new game development. Minimum of 5 years related work experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication for team skills.
- Passion for gaming in general, not just within the mobile space.