The Associate Marketing Manager will be responsible for driving execution of marketing campaigns for Indiegogo’s strategic partnerships. This is a high-visibility role in a quickly growing business.
Primary responsibilities will include collaborating with the Business Development team to drive marketing execution to achieve growth goals for partnerships. This is a B2B marketing role that will include, but is not limited to, digital marketing, experiential marketing, content marketing, event marketing, and email marketing programs.
Ability to execute marketing campaigns on time and within budget, and manage cross-functional stakeholders effectively will determine success in the role. Job title is dependent on experience. This position reports to the Director of Marketing, Partnerships.
Indiegogo is the place to discover clever and unique innovations in tech and design before they go mainstream, including hundreds of products shipping right away. With thousands of projects launching every week, there’s ingenious tech, creative design, and much more around every corner.
Our customers are passionate about funding passionate people and so are we! We are a team of committed, results-driven team players who are lucky enough to be able to call “helping people achieve their dreams” our everyday jobs. When people unite around a common goal, anything is possible.
- Manage and provide support in execution of marketing plans, including creation, execution, and analytics for email marketing/newsletters, social media campaigns, paid ad campaigns, events/conferences, webinars, and content (case studies, blog posts, and educational resources)
- Provide secondary support to Director of Marketing and Senior Marketing Manager across all Partnerships
- Create messaging related to the program (emails, blog posts, landing page, etc), identifying opportunities for improvement and maintaining program consistency
- Support creation of content, including education, onboarding, webinars, and events
- Manage execution of social media campaigns and promotions of partnership content and events
- Manage marketing activities within budgetary guidelines and deadlines
- Support partner marketing communications
- Compile and evaluate results related to partner marketing activities, including regularly reporting on business results and making recommendations based on data and findings
- Develop marketing materials such as proposal decks, campaign summaries, and sales collateral
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders on partner marketing plans to achieve goals
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Superb attention to detail
- Experience with clients or partner marketing a plus
- Experience with implementing marketing programs and managing goals across multiple clients
- Excellent project manager, with the ability to manage multiple projects at once and engage stakeholders at multiple levels of the organization
- Experience with performance marketing, events and conferences, and/or social media a big plus!
- Basic understanding of all marketing disciplines (social media, content, email marketing, analytics, etc.) in order to make recommendations in program strategies
- Highly motivated, entrepreneurial mindset that thrives in a dynamic environment
- Experience working closely with cross-functional team, navigating organizational priorities and team calendars to effectively execute against plan
- Detail oriented and proactive in anticipating project or team needs
- Basic understanding of marketing analytics, and ability to interpret data to find actionable insights that inform tactics
- Committed to a customer service mindset, seeking opportunities to surprise and delight customers across Indiegogo touch-points
- Competitive salaries with equity
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental for you and yours
- Dog friendly office
- Quarterly all hands meetings with fun events
- A supportive, open environment that embraces and cultivates fearlessness, authenticity, and collaboration
We have offices in San Francisco and New York, and as well as support on the ground in Multiple international locations. This role will be based in our San Francisco HQ.
Indiegogo is an equal opportunity employer and complies with the San Francisco FCO