Booking.com is the largest business within Booking Holdings, a leading Fortune 500 e- commerce conglomerate with a market cap of approximately $80 Billion. At Booking.com, we are united by a single mission: empower people to experience the world. Whether in our Amsterdam HQ or at one of our 210 offices worldwide, our 17,000 employees work hard to help make more than one million travel dreams come true every single day. As we continue to scale at incredible speed and embark on our next chapter – experiences, homes and apartments, new technologies – we are actively recruiting the next generation of global leaders and entrepreneurs, with exciting opportunities across a broad range of functions.
The Senior Global Benefits Manager will be equipped with the skills and knowledge of benefits to support the business in this scope. They will evolve our philosophy and continue to develop scalable solutions for the delivery benefits, a very tangible and relevant part of what we offer, to our people.
Knowledge of benefits practices are a key part to this however a broader skill set will drive your success in this role. A person with proven project management, analytics and communications skills will thrive!
- Responsible for the design, management and implementation of Booking.com’s benefits programs across the globe
- Lead the development, communication and implementation of the company benefits philosophy, based on global principles applied locally
- Design Booking.com’s benefits program in a way to ensure external competitiveness, internal alignment, and reflective of our culture
- Manage a global network of brokers and vendors and ensure their performance is meeting Booking.com standards.
- Liaise with senior business leaders, HR Directors and HRBPs to drive benefits governance and decision making across a complex global organisation
- Maintain oversight on Booking’s benefit inventory, market and statutory data, and ensure effective communication of the benefits programs in place
- Assess key performance indicators of the benefits program by working closely with People Analytics and Finance teams, and advise ways to improve
- Analyze, control, and plan for all matters related to benefits expenses, including annual budgeting, and securing budget for new initiatives
- Connect with and advise other HR functions and regions to arrange and deliver benefits in line with the strategy to our people around the world.
- Be on top of emerging trends and technologies in the employee benefits space with the ability to assess and propose new ideas for Booking.com
- Review existing technology used for benefit administration and make recommendations for improvements
- Master’s degree in a related field required
- A proven track record of 10+ years in project management or related experience in a global environment with an emphasis on benefits
- 3+ years in a senior management role in the employee benefits space
- Overwhelming desire to make Booking.com's benefits a visible and valuable part of working at Booking.com for our people!
- A quick study to develop an in-depth understanding of the Booking.com business and culture to understand what will make a benefits strategy effective
- You are a creative idea wheel and see the opportunity to have benefits define Booking.com as an employer brand, and set the standard other companies look to mimic
- You must be self-motivated and self-managed, a problem-solver, passionate, articulate, autonomous, driven, and a natural connector of people
- You are a strong project manager with an eye for detail, results, and strong follow-through, while still being hands-on and are willing to create and deliver copy and content yourself
- You are strong in messaging and influencing skills, and use that to partner with and influence stakeholders, from leadership to entry level
- Outstanding analytical skills that allow you to use data to build a story and driven decisions
- You juggle priorities with ease and know how to make good trade-offs when needed