Cin7 is a fast growing SaaS company with a worldwide customer base. Our Inventory Management and Supply Chain software helps medium-large businesses around the world compete and stay relevant in this highly competitive post-Amazon environment.
Why work at Cin7?
- Start-up and fast-paced innovation working environment
- Career development opportunities
- Make the difference and dare to try on a lot of different hats, even the one you didn't think you would ever like but find out that you did!
- We live by our values and we actively engage the strength of our teams
- We have the most integrated Software platform and we work closely with Industry giants like Xero, Amazon, Google, Shopify, Microsoft to name a few.
About the Role:
We are seeking a talented Site Reliability Engineer with a passion for Cloud networking and MS SQL administration.
You have a key role in consulting with the wider engineering and product management teams to ensure optimal platform performance and stability. This position is responsible for isolating and solving platform and DB issues, as well as planning and executing platform related project work.
Skills and experience
- 3+ Years experience in cloud network design and implementation (Azure preferred)
- 5+ Years MS SQL Database Administration experience including high availability
- Comprehensive networking knowledge - including Enterprise Firewalls,TCP/IP,VLAN, etc
- Understanding of Content Delivery Network Deployments
- Practical experience with scripting (Powershell, Python, Ruby, or Bash)
- You should be comfortable working in an agile environment with a small but growing team of highly skilled devops, developers and testers.
- You will be able to design for high level network architecture in the cloud and implement them using solid network principles and great communication skills.
- You will need to be agile and have the ability to move at a quick pace as the Cin7 continues in its hyper-growth phase.