Dent Reality is building the digital overlay on the real world.
We've been recognised for creating some of the most influential
and compelling work
with Augmented Reality, developing world-class technology which integrates AR into physical spaces. We're now working with major retailers to bring this to their customers. As we progress further, we're building an interactive web tool to support our mobile product, and looking for a full-stack developer who can bring that to fruition.
About the role
This is an opportunity to work at an early-stage startup, with a team who are passionate about product and developing new technology, with the potential for huge growth in your role.
You'll initially be responsible for building an interactive front-end tool, enabling retailers to setup their spaces, view analytics, and make payments.
You’ll be given ownership and freedom over development, and will be responsible for making key technology and infrastructure decisions. You'll have the opportunity to lead the web team as it grows.
Here's what we're looking for:
- 3+ years of Full Stack experience
- Strong experience with building interactive front-end interfaces
- Good understanding of software architecture
- Good understanding of front-end frameworks such as React JS and Vue JS
- Experience with building back-end tools. We're not looking for any particular language - use what you're most comfortable with!
- Experience with managing cloud computing platforms such as AWS
- Experience with integrating external services, such as Stripe.
- Nice to have: Experience working with mapping libraries, such as Leaflet JS
- Nice to have: Experience working with SVG image format
About Dent Reality
Dent Reality is founded by Andrew Hart, who last year pioneered location-based AR with a popular open-source project combining Apple's ARKit with GPS capabilities. Following further exploration into the technical challenges, and opportunities, of contextually-aware AR, he decided to start Dent Reality. We’re now building a strong team to lead us toward our first public release.
We build everything product-first, with an obsessive focus on user experience. We believe that the best products come from enabling a team of people to work openly and contribute ideas cross-speciality, fully realising their individual potential.
Dent Reality is based in London. We’re open to remote work, so long as there’s some overlap in working hours.
If this role isn't for you, but you’re still interested in working at Dent Reality, we'd love to hear from you. Drop your resume/portfolio at hiring@DentReality.com