Customer Support Representative- French
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are looking for a Customer Advocate to join our team in optimizing the member experience. You will be responsible for providing high-quality customer support on specialized technical products such as mobile applications, plugins and tools. You will be expected to complete phone and email inquiries from customers in a precise, timely manner. If you are solution driven and customer focused, this opportunity is for you!
- Research, respond to and resolve service requests and customer inquiries via phone and email.
- When appropriate, initiate calls to premium customers to answer questions and resolve issues.
- Serve as the single point of resolution for the customer and assist with product information and site navigation.
- Ensure that new customers are familiar with LinkedIn procedures and processes that will impact their ability to manage their online businesses.
- Provide feedback to management regarding necessary changes and updates (including upgrades, functionality and customer care issues)
- Attend ongoing training and develop knowledge relating to business networking, recruiting and placement.
- Accurately record customer trends using internal tools
- Perform related duties as assigned
- Flexibility with shift timings
- 1+ years of experience in account management or customer support in French language
- Graduate in any discipline.
- Fluency in any other language in addition to English and French.
- Experience delivering complex messages to difficult customers that address their company’s need for additional information or modified actions
- Experience using the Internet, social media and mobile platforms/applications with the ability to explain Internet functionality to customers
- Expert knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel) and CRM tools
- Strong working knowledge of PC-based Internet and software applications
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively via telephone and email
- Ability to make discretionary decisions based on research and multitask using different media
- Ability to work cross-functionally, independently and as part of a team with a certain degree of creativity and latitude