Senior Customer Success Manager
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
LinkedIn’s Sales Solutions team is dedicated to changing the world of sales through the use of Sales Navigator, our flagship product that connects and builds mutually beneficial relationships between buyers and sellers.
The Customer Success Manager is part of the LinkedIn Sales Solutions organization. The objective of this role is to drive adoption and engagement of our product, LinkedIn Sales Navigator within our customers and to help our solutions become a mission critical, irreplaceable part of our customers’ sales and business development processes. You will be responsible for rollout strategy, on-boarding training (onsite and webinars), project management and regular metrics reviews as well as consulting and best practice sharing sessions with customers.
- Learn about the business, the team and LinkedIn’s platform, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and associated tools (e.g. Salesforce.com) to enable success in your role
- Understand how to build and present a LinkedIn sales story using data and insights
- Educate customers on the value they can generate from LinkedIn Sales Navigator and how to create relationship-driven sales programs via thorough on-boarding and ongoing engagement, including training, consulting and regular communication about product features in addition to providing regular metrics reviews
- Encourage customers to utilize appropriate LinkedIn resources (i.e., community, forums, training, Professional Services engagements, user conferences, workshops, etc) to increase their utilization of LinkedIn Sales Navigator and other features on the LinkedIn platform used for modern selling.
- Monitor usage, proactively contact customers upon low usage and deliver best practices to improve their utilization through QBR, in addition to identifying areas of opportunity
- Deliver group and individual user informational and training sessions about LinkedIn Sales Navigator features, industry benchmarking and best practices
- Utilize LinkedIn, customer and other data to derive insights and use these to drive greater customer engagement.
- Become a customer partner in maximizing the benefits of their investment with LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Be expected to optimize your own LinkedIn profile to incorporate best practices and tips to turn it into a “modern selling” profile, complete with embedded content and video
- Ability to travel approximately 25%
- 5+ years of proven customer success, sales and/or consulting experience
- 2+ years of experience with developing and delivering onsite training and webinars
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in business, or related field
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills as well as attention to detail
- Software pre-sales and/or sales effectiveness experience
- Excellent organization, project management and time management skills
- Ability to effectively present to large remote audiences
- Ambitious and driven, thriving in fast-paced and demanding environment
- Teamwork mentality and willingness to assist wherever needed
- Strong Microsoft Office capabilities: Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Master’s Degree