Are you obsessed with proving the commercial value of content? Are you entrepreneurial, self-motivated and results-driven? Do you thrive on working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment? Do you love building strong stakeholder relationships based on mutual value creation and awesome collaboration?
We are looking for a creative, data-driven content marketer to join Booking.com’s Partner Marketing Content Team in Amsterdam. In this new, game-changing role, you’ll be responsible for driving the performance of our Commercial Content. You’ll support both existing and potential accommodation partners to grow their business, their way. Key to this is communicating how Booking.com supports partners in their growth endeavour - from major hotel chains to single apartment owners.
As Program Manager - Commercial Content, you’ll own this crucial content vertical from strategy to activation to assessment. You’ll be accountable for identifying our biggest opportunities and prioritising where to focus, based on both business and partner needs. And you’ll know how to balance velocity and quality, ensuring we learn fast while contributing to a positive partner experience.
- Complete ownership of the development, implementation, assessment and management of the commercial content program for our partners.
- Define key results and performance indicators for your program, based on both internal business and partner needs, and continually assess and optimise your progress against these.
- Identify, define, design and develop a commercial content roadmap, and deliver fast against the backlog that will get us there.
- Develop a strong network across diverse internal stakeholder groups, including customer-, people- and partner-facing.
- Understand and successfully communicate your program’s impact on both performance and perception metrics, including to senior stakeholders across multiple areas of the business.
- 5+ years of proven content marketing experience
- Experience working in a B2B marketing environment preferred, ideally with a global, multi-language audience base.
- Capacity to work independently and autonomously, self-identifying opportunities and prioritising focus areas.
- Strong relationship-building skills, with a track record in building a great internal network across diverse areas of focus.
- Excellent organizational skills, prioritizing and tasks and managing time efficiently, while accommodating competing stakeholder needs (both internal and external).
- Capability to thrive in a fast-paced, often-changing environment.
- Ability to turn data-driven results into captivating stakeholder storytelling.