Rubrik has become one of the fastest growing enterprise startup in Silicon Valley and #10 in LinkedIn Top startups. Rubrik redefining data management industry and coined the term cloud data management. Rubrik is CRN tech innovator and winner of VMworld 2017, 2018 Gold Award for Data Protection & Best of Show.
We are seeking a passionate and highly driven salesforce developer to join our IT team to lay a rock-solid foundation and continual building of scalable long-term processes and systems to support Sales' explosive growth. This role reports into the Head of Sales & Marketing Technologies. This is a full-time position located at Rubrik office in Bangalore, India.
Who You Are
- Creative, innovative and design thinking to enable and improve business processes through scalable design and best of the breed solution on salesforce platform
- Strong blend of business sense and technical chops: You evaluate things holistically and think through the objectives, impacts, best practices, and what will be simple and scalable.
- Work with architects and other developers in the team to create scalable solutions on Salesforce platform.
- High-energy, company first, positive attitude: Passionate and motivated to make a massive impact and work hard in a fast-paced environment.
- Multi-tasking prioritisation expertise: Experience (and preferably an enjoyment of) balancing numerous different priorities and demands.
- Ability to communicate effectively and interact with cross-functional teams.
- Sales cloud, CPQ skills and Territory management
- Advanced Salesforce development background (a.k.a. black belt) with Sales, Service Cloud, and Salesforce CPQ.
- Experience customising Salesforce to integrate with enterprise systems such as Netsuite or workday.
- Salesforce developer certification is required.
- Experience with Jitterbit integration platform is a plus.
- Conversant with DevOps and release management process
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.