DoorDash is growing fast and we’re looking for a Benefits Manager to help us scale our People Team!
Reporting to the Head of Total Rewards, you will manage all aspects of benefits and ensure that our global benefits offerings are rewarding, competitive, and in line with company goals. The ideal candidate will have strong prior experience in benefits in a high growth environment.
What You’ll Achieve
- Drive the implementation, maintenance, and improvement of company benefits programs including time-off plans, retirement plans, health-care, life insurance coverage, wellness, and health education.
- Evaluate current and future vendors and manage all aspects of benefits vendor relationships.
- Ensure that all DoorDash benefits, including company leave policies, are administered in compliance with federal and local regulations.
- Lead the forecast of future benefits spend, and make recommendations for future DoorDash benefits offerings.
- Provide benefits subject matter expertise to all employees and enhance employee understanding of DoorDash benefit offerings through communication and education initiatives.
- Keep up-to-date on industry standards to ensure that DoorDash’s benefits offerings are competitive.
- 5+ years of HR/People Ops experience with 3+ years focused on benefits.
- Deep knowledge of pertinent federal, state and local regulations, filing and compliance requirements (current and pending) affecting employee benefit programs including ERISA, COBRA, ADA, FMLA, and HIPAA.
- Working knowledge of global benefits and a desire to develop expertise in that area.
- Strong vendor management skills, working with multiple vendors across our benefits, equity, and leave platforms.
- Experience evaluating vendors and running an RFP process.
- Customer service oriented; enjoys interacting and supporting employees with questions across multiple offices and locations
- Experience working in a fast pace, high performance culture where the business is constantly evolving.
- Ability to think critically and anticipate issues before they arise, and proactively suggest long-term solutions.
- Strong spreadsheet skills (Excel/Google Sheets)
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal, written and presentation) exhibited at all levels within an organization
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is a San Francisco-based technology company passionate about transforming local businesses and dedicated to enabling new ways of working, earning, and living. Today, DoorDash connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in more than 1,000 cities across the United States and Canada. By building intelligent, last-mile delivery technology for local cities, DoorDash aims to connect people with the things they care about — one dash at a time.