We’re looking for a Senior Regional Partner Success Manager to lead and influence a team of Strategic Partner Managers to hit goals in order to grow, manage and improve the merchant side of the business.
As a member on our Local Team, you will be responsible for executing our strategic advantage: winning, growing and maintaining the best merchants in each city. As a Senior Manager, you will be responsible for managing a team to improve the way we interact, retain and build relationships with our partners.
What you’ll do
- Lead – Manage a team of Strategic Partner Managers that work to grow merchants relationships with our key accounts across Canada
- Strategize – Work with our Merchant Operations team to devise and execute the overall operational strategy for “winning the merchant”
- Experiment – Use data-driven decision making and sound business judgment to run tests on everything from commissary kitchens, to in-store marketing, to launching new verticals
- Business Development – Generate new business and strategic investment opportunities by being the local liaison for new products to roll out in your region. This includes everything from Drive to DoorDash For Business
- Analyze – Build models to evaluate the economic and strategic costs and benefits of merchant acquisition, engagement, and retention programs and experiments
- Influence – Work cross-functionally with our Merchant Operations, Product, Engineering, Analytics, Sales, and BD teams to improve the merchant experience and achieve market revenue goals
- Natural leader – You pride yourself on your ability to lead and motivate a team
- Self-starter – You have a bias towards action and are able to thrive in a fast-paced, consistently changing work environment
- Naturally curious – You always look for ways to innovate and improve
- Entrepreneurial – You crave responsibility and want to shape the vision and direction of the company
- Relationship-builder – You can influence and motivate people at all levels across a variety of job functions
- Problem solver – You can independently translate high-level goals into actionable plans
- 4-6 years of experience in consulting / strategy / business development / operations / technology / banking / analytics or related experience; high-growth or early-stage startup experience is a plus
- Experience in a client facing or account management role
- Proven track record of leading initiatives, working cross-functionally to achieve goals, and succeeding in a team environment
- Expert communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong project management skills and ability to run multiple projects simultaneously
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is a San Francisco-based technology company passionate about transforming local businesses and dedicated to enabling new ways of working, earning, and living. Today, DoorDash connects customers with their favorite local and national restaurants in more than 600 cities across the United States and Canada. By building intelligent, last-mile delivery technology for local cities, DoorDash aims to connect people with the things they care about — one dash at a time.