This role will enhance our growing business team’s mission to connect all the classes with the world’s brightest minds. Your main responsibility is to build relationships with education leaders and manage a pipeline of leads to increase the number of schools using 100mentors. This means that you know each one of our five target personas as well as your favorite Netflix character; you know their favorite song, what drives them nuts, what makes them dream, what edTech tools make them tick and what lingo to use to make them open up and share why they are/aren’t a good fit to the 100mentors proposition.
- Manage a pipeline of incoming qualified leads through our Hubspot CRM
- Work closely with marketing and product teams to create and advise on email campaigns, scripts, collateral and materials to maximize the top of the funnel, the sales process and long-term retention
- Quickly identify key decision-makers and build 100mentors champions through warm and thoughtful email and phone introductions
- Identify target accounts through research that determines initiatives around student engagement, preparing for the workforce of tomorrow, student centric education, school strategic plans, social emotional learning.
- Manage inbound leads, taking them from introductory conversation to customer. Lead prospects through discovery calls and online product demonstrations
- Develop partnerships with families/groups of schools, educators & other EdTech organizations that offer complimentary services to our target personas.
This job is for you if you are:
- An all-star listener and relationship builder
- A native (or close to native) English speaker
- Excellent at thinking on your feet, anticipating needs, and overcoming objections
- Relentlessly persistent in both your infectious enthusiasm and your follow up
- Committed to setting and hitting sales targets. A consistent and reliable professional in everything you do
Even better if you have:
- Experience working in K-12 edTech, K-12 education, or even better- both!
- Experience and affinity for creating new strategies, processes, and structures
- Proficiency or expertise in using HubSpot
- A genuine passion for increasing student engagement is
- Compensation package with stock option and a bonus scheme.
- Comprehensive training.
- Startup agility, corporate professionalism
- A vibrant, international workspace - come check it out!
- An opportunity to work with exceptional people in their fields, and play a coordinating role in a global team.
- The joy to work in a people-focused firm where initiative, resourcefulness and integrity are rewarded.
- Become part of the 100mentors vision.