As the Account Executive on the Hotel Groups and Management Companies team you are joining one of the most dynamic and strategic teams at Booking.com. You will be responsible for providing reports, operational support and other tasks including monitoring of an inbox for your team. In addition, you will be responsible to provide support for a number of partners which may include regional hotel groups or hotel management companies. Your main contact with these partners will be on the telephone, and occasionally also during workshops or face to face meetings.
You will work closely with several departments located throughout Booking.com’s office's including the Global partner support team in Amsterdam, Finance, Analytics, Communications, Legal and local Partner Services teams. You will be working alongside a global team of colleagues who are equal parts passionate and knowledgeable about e-commerce and travel. Together you will help to uncover and implement opportunities that support performance of the properties and delight guests. The traveler, is the reason we do all this after all. You will be a member of a team dedicated to ensuring that travelers have the best selection, offers and experience when they book with Booking.com.
To be successful in this role, you will need to demonstrate the ability to design, follow and improve upon processes which support the business goals of the Booking.com partnerships. Having the ability to create a strong network internally at Booking.com as well as within our partner organizations by relying on interpersonal skills, excellent communication capabilities and a focus on detail is a must. Booking.com’s partners are some of the best and brightest in the lodging industry, working with them will be both challenging and rewarding.
Main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Providing support to Key Account Managers for routine account operations and ad hoc projects;
– Supporting local Booking.com offices regarding their interactions and activities with the team’s partner portfolio;
– Create SOP’s for account processes and improve upon existing procedures;
– Promote the Booking.com BV brand name and its online products and services to Key Partners;
– Create in depth Account profiles and plans that show understanding of the complexity of the Accounts you are assigned;
– Be a relationship builder for various internal and external stakeholders that are involved your portfolios;
– Train, consult, monitor and support internal and external stakeholders in handling your assigned portfolios in order to optimize their performance;
– Monitor internal projects by being the main contact person between Booking.com BV and your assigned partners;
– Other special assignments, projects or deliverables as assigned.
– 3 to 5 year's supporting an Account Management team, preferably working in a global capacity;
– Experience working in a Hotel Group, Hospitality REIT, or Hotel Management company headquarters or regional level is a strong plus;
– Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and in writing to just about anyone;
– Love learning new things, an ability to think on your feet and an attitude that embraces change is a must;
– Driven, volunteer for new challenges without being asked, and take ownership of your work;
– Fluent English speaker and writer;
– Formal university education, hospitality focus is preferred;
– Availability to travel up to 25% of the time;
– MS Power Point and Excel skills;
– Valid driver’s license required;
– Currently authorized to work in the United States, Visa support will not be provided.
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Booking.com.