We are seeking a passionate, style-engaged, analytical, and developmental leader with a significant proven sales track record of success to be our Senior Business Manager based in Singapore.
In this role, you will be responsible for crafting and executing a vision for Singapore B2B accounts. Key responsibilities will include developing the long-term strategic roadmap for the business, managing different departments to meet KPIs, maximizing sales opportunities and profitability. This highly data-driven and analytical manager will lead an awesome local team and have full responsibility for the P&L growth of the country.
Reporting directly to the Executives, our ideal candidate will be a self-starter and creative problem solver with a passion for data. You’ll know your competitors inside and out. You’ll be dynamic and analytical—as comfortable leading a senior business review as you are analyzing large data sets to develop impactful insights. You will be able to define overarching goals and strategy, articulate and execute plans, and monitor and manage key business metrics. You will lead operational process improvements as well as drive efficiency gains with a continuous focus on deploying technology to enable business results.
This is a unique general management role for a highly motivated and energetic individual looking to join a high growth company and make a significant business impact.
- Be responsible to lead all B2B accounts to meet periodical KPIs from Marketing, Sales, Operations
- Develop and execute business vision, synthesizing data-driven insights with market feedback
- P&L oversight for the entire B2B accounts
- Gain market share
- Expanding sales channels i.e working with turnkey private and government projects, architects, real estate developers and interior designers.
- Account management
- Employ data-driven decision making to drive the categories. Assist the HQ team to provide insight to the wider team. Work closely with marketing and purchasing team to help forecast demand and ensure consistent supply amidst seasonal trends.
- Partner with marketing and warehousing team to manage inventory health by ensuring efficient inventory flows (including the forecasting, purchasing, and return of new and catalogue products). Involves in determining and executing exit strategies for unproductive inventory.
- Work cross functionally with Technology, Operations, Finance and Marketing to deliver strategic projects allowing Castlery to offer the best customer experience.
- Engage regularly with Castlery executives to ensure continued alignment between brands and functions
- Build staff plan to fully execute vision
- Travel 3-6 times annually
- Top-tier university qualifications or professional equivalent
- Proven sales track-record
- At least 5 years of experience in similar industry
- Very strong traditional leadership/management skills, the highest business standards and ethics
- Evidence of “scrappy startup execution”, and leading teams of junior and senior staff in day-to-day execution activities. Knowledge of how to ‘get it done’ no matter what when time is tight and stakes are high.
- Ability to manage through ambiguity, stress, adversity and conflict to establish focus and deliver against business goals
- Understanding/passion for home furnishing and technology
- Make an impact by making great designs affordable to everyone
- Be a key member of a high growth startup
- Join a multi-talented, close-knit team of motivated and smart members
- Location: Base Singapore