Customer Success Analyst | Central London based (Old Street)
Why is it easier to share content on YouTube and Facebook than it is at work?
At Box we’re rethinking – and disrupting – how businesses share, handle and access documents, media and other information with Cloud Content Management. We are looking for a highly motivated Customer Success Analyst to join the Customer Success team in EMEA.
Why the team needs you
You will partner with our Customer Success Managers (CSMs) to help them drive adoption and growth of Box through more in-depth insights on their portfolio of strategic customers (Tier 1 and 2) - this would include account research or partners mapping. You will also focus on data analysis that contributes to strategic account planning and growth.
Why should you apply
This role will allow you to get a better understanding of our customers, their use cases, and how you can be a trusted partner that will help an organization stay, and ultimately, grow with Box. It is an exciting opportunity to grow within a Customer Success function with excellent opportunities to grow within the business.
Who you are
You are creative, ambitious, self-driven, and a great teammate. You are hardworking and enjoy finding ways to make processes more efficient and scalable. You are analytical, well organized, think critically and enjoy finding the story behind the data and you love understanding a product in depth.
- Bachelor degree preferred
- 1-2 years relevant experience preferred
- European languages are desirable but not essential
- Excellent attention to detail & organizational skills.
- Strong technical aptitude coupled with an ability to quickly learn and utilize tools such as Salesforce, Zendesk, the Atlassian product suite, and the Microsoft Office suite
What will you be doing
- Improve the value delivered to strategic customers by supporting Box Customer Success Managers in their interactions with their customers and contribute to strategic account planning and growth through project based requests:
- producing specific and in-depth customer usage reports and conducting applicable analysis to generate new insights;
- building and maintaining account research and industry research
- helping identify new use cases through end users and champions outreach
- building and maintaining the mapping of customers' departments and stakeholders
- Maintain an understanding of the product to help answer ad-hoc customer questions on product features and functional requests
- Surface meaningful insights (industry, business) that can contribute to the customer and partner with CSMs by tracking key metrics in accounts to enthusiastically identify and eliminate churn risk when applicable
- Identify process improvements within the CSM workflow and help work towards completion to increase overall team efficiency
- Liaise with multiple cross functional teams (Product, Business Analyst, Marketing, Sales etc) to achieve this continuous process improvement
Here's the fine print...
Want to learn more? Take a look at our blog to get the last from Gartner and recent announcements: https://blog.box.com/blog/leader-gartner-magic-quadrant-content-collaboration-platforms-2018/
- 30% year-on-year growth
- 97% approval rating of our CEO Aaron Levie and 4.6 culture rating (via Glassdoor)
- Excellent and diverse bunch of colleagues!
- Active social calendar and communities, including Box Women's Network and PRIDE.
- Flat organization: easy access to talented Directors, VPs and above
- Culture of learning - we value continued development at Box. Host a number of workshops regularly from unconscious bias and radical candor.
- Box.org: Provides nonprofits with the technology resources they need to innovate and fulfill their mission
- Strong benefits inc pension, medical and dental cover
- European offices in Munich, Paris, Amsterdam and Stockholm
- 25 days of vacation (plus your birthday off!) and 3 x paid charity days
- Subsidized gym membership and robust wellness program
- Free lunch + lots of snacks and drinks
- Awesome EMEA HQ office in White Collar Factory @ the heart of London tech scene on Old Street roundabout
About Box: Founded in 2005, Box (NYSE:BOX) is transforming the way people and organizations work so they can achieve their greatest ambitions. As the world's leading enterprise software platform for secure content collaboration, Box helps business of all sizes in every industry securely access and manage their critical information in the cloud. Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit www.box.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.