Cobalt.io is a fast-growing software security technology startup with offices in San Francisco and Berlin. We help secure companies and their users by providing Penetration Testing as a Service via the Cobalt technology platform.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to help the Cobalt.io SecOps team continue to scale and deliver high quality penetration tests to our customers and securing our platform. Ideal candidates have experience working with or working as a professional penetration tester and aren’t afraid to get technical with some of the world's most talented security researchers.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Be involved in all aspects of running and scaling services, including server platforms, operating systems, automation, and overall systems management.
- Help establish and maintain corporate security best practices.
- Work with the engineering team to architect highly performant, secure systems
- Support cross-functional projects working with cloud environments and SaaS APIs.
- Experience administering cloud environments such as AWS or GCP
- Programming experience with Python, Ruby, or React
- Ability to handle projects independently
- Knowledge in Jira, scripting, patch management, SaaS architecture integration
- Flexible time off / vacation policy
- Work hard, play hard mentality
- Commitment to career path development
- Change the future of application security!