We have exciting Business Development positions open, ready for candidates poised to capitalise on the current regulatory environment and sell next-generation enterprise SaaS technology for an exciting Accel-backed startup!
We’re hiring Business Development Managers to help supercharge our company’s growth. This is a unique direct sales opportunity to work with world-class customers to develop game-changing information security software that will transform how organisations protect their information.
You'll have a high IQ and EQ, who’s a world class communicator and who relishes the thought of originating, navigating and executing high value accounts with senior level management, IT, Information Security and Compliance stakeholders.
Our Business Development team are 'full stack' operators, working on deals from lead generation through to close. Our team is agile - and opportunities for progression don't have an upper limit. A really fantastic team member could easily find themselves managing a team of their own in a year's time and closing large-scale enterprise deals.
- Collaborating with prospects through the sales process
- Presenting our product to senior executives in client meetings
- Navigating through complex sales cycles with some of the most prestigious companies across EMEA and the Asia Pacific region
- Building and managing a sales pipeline on your own
- Producing ad-hoc marketing and sales documentation
- Reporting on sales activity and revenue forecasts
- Proactively sourcing new leads and new business opportunities
- Collaborating with team members and finding strategic ways to win business
- Researching accounts to understand need, enable effective follow up, and generate interest
- Successfully managing and overcoming prospect objections
- Building strong relationships
- Is a self starter, ability to work under his/her own initiative
- Presents themselves as highly credible and articulate face-to-face, over the phone, and via email
- Has a confident persona and loves building relationships
- Can deliver extraordinary customer relationships
- Is a highly intelligent individual, comfortable with technology and software
- Is professional and results oriented
- Has a consistent track record of excellence and exceeding expectations and targets
- Career changers coming from banking, consultancy or law background.
- Ideally has some experience in any of the following areas: cybersecurity/technology, professional services, B2B/ Enterprise/SaaS sales, working in a start-up, account management, inside sales or direct sales
- You’ll work alongside amazing, high-performing colleagues
- We offer a base salary of £40,000 with 100% performance-based incentives taking OTE to £80,000 p.a., all with annual benefit and salary reviews
- Equity options are offered with every role
- Everyone gets 25 days of paid annual leave (33 days including bank holidays)
- Company contributions are made towards your pension
- You’ll get a brand new Macbook to work on
- We have a communal company lunch twice a month, and regular team socials and activities
- There are plenty of office snacks including fruit, nuts, bread, and cereals, and amazing coffee
- We offer a cycle to work scheme, eyecare vouchers and childcare vouchers
- Weekly yoga sessions in the office
- If you’re coming from abroad, we’ll provide relocation assistance including flights, accommodation in an AirBnB for 3 weeks, and salary payments to an international bank. Over 25% of the company is international and we’re always as supportive as we can be in helping people make the move