Booking.com BV (the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online hotel reservation service in the world) is looking for a Project Manager Photo&Video (internal title: Visual Content Services Coordinator) for our Visual Content Services Team.
Truly international, the Booking.com offers a dynamic, pleasant and sophisticated work environment. A culture that is open, innovative and performance orientated. Our scale and scope, Amsterdam roots, commitment to people, and high standards of integrity make Booking.com a great place to work. If you would like to be part of our team, if you think you can make a difference, have a closer look at this job opening in our Amsterdam office.
Together with our Senior Services Coordinators, you will play an active role in the smooth-running of our services. You will oversee the delivery of visual services - such as photography, video, and VR - to a variety of stakeholders in parallel. Our clients are positioned across the business at a variety of levels.
You create and get sign-off on visual content plans & briefings and ensure consistently high service performance, monitor output and evaluate client feedback to develop quality improvement initiatives.
Continuous streamlining of visual content team operations including:
- Guiding stakeholders, driving, managing, coordinating (locally and globally) and delivering on global visual content services, its milestones and processes;
- Creating plans and briefings for delivery of global projects: scope, milestones, planning, roles and deliverables;
- Decision making on service delivery methods within existing framework;
- Implementing and tracking global service requests and improving their processes;
- Being the first point of contact for stakeholders for visual content service delivery;
- Communicating to key clients and stakeholders on the status of visual content service projects;
- Ensuring internal and/or external resource availability, according to business needs;
- Tracking, monitoring and reporting on service performance to meet targets and expectations;
- Continually managing and improving processes and procedures;
- Taking ownership of additional projects & tasks as assigned.
- University Degree or equivalent;
- Strong domain expertise in photography and/or video, experience as a photographer, photo editor, picture researcher or video editor.
- Strong experience (minimum 3 years) in agile project management, meeting deadlines, and support activities.
- Must have good knowledge of operations and process analysis & improvement
- Should be fluent in KPI & metrics management (Delivering service that meets SLAs and achieves high level of client satisfaction)
- Should be able to collaborate across the organisation;
- Proficient working knowledge of still and moving imaging software for Mac and PC platforms; Advanced computer skills in MS Office, specifically proficiency in MS Excel & Google Sheets;
- Superb prioritization skills with an eagle-eye for details;
- Proven ability to work well under pressure;
- Capable of adapting and responding to changing situations;
- Team-player with the ability to work independently;
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills;
- Affinity with numbers, data and information analysis;
- Proactive and results-oriented attitude.
We are a performance-based company that offers career advancement and lucrative compensation, including bonus. We also offer what is called the “Booking Deal” with competitive benefits.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit both your motivation letter and CV in English. In your motivation letter we would like to understand what inspired you to apply for this position, where you feel you could add value and why you feel this role is a perfect match!