We are expanding our team and we are looking for a Business Development Manager to help us promote Digital Audio amongst Programmatic buyers (Agency Trading Desks, Independent Trading Desks, Advertisers) and sell our Programmatic Buying Platform (AudioMatic) in the following territories: Germany, Austria, Switzerland and the Netherlands. In this role you will report to the VP of Demand.
As Business Development Manager, you will drive the acquisition of new demand side revenues from ad agency trading desks, agencies, and advertisers in the region.
In this role, you will leverage your knowledge and connections in the programmatic advertising industry to build strategic relationships with new demand partners. This position requires close coordination with your colleagues who manage relationships with our existing supply partners. In addition, you will provide critical market input to our product teams as they continue to enhance our demand suite of products and solutions.
We are looking for someone with an unquenchable thirst to win and a passion for helping buyers to adapt to the digital world and advertisers to embrace new ways of engaging with consumers. The ideal candidate will thrive in our fast paced, results-driven, start-up culture.
Roles and responsibilities:
- build strategic relationships with key decision makers at agencies, trading desks and advertising companies in the territories that have been assigned to you.
- build a pipeline of prospecting customers and actively pursue opportunities to promote and sell our buying platform AudioMatic making sure AdsWizz is considered as a potential partner.
- handle all renewal contracts with our existing customers in the designated territories.
- evangelize the buying community and communicate your passion for Digital Audio and the benefits of Programmatic (Efficiency, Effectiveness, Data).
- be the product expert for all buy side solutions.
- understand the needs of these buyers and actively advocate on their behalf to our product organization.
-5+ years of business development experience in digital advertising and at 2+ years experience in Programmatic Technologies (Ad Serving, SSP, DSP, DMP).
- strong understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem and an established network of contacts amongst Programmatic buyers (Trading Desks), Agencies and Advertisers
- technology Sales experience is required – ideally selling SaaS solutions to Agencies and Advertisers.
- proven solution selling skills and sales track record.
- strong negotiator and ability to engage with Senior Management on strategic topics.
- must have an entrepreneurial, self-starter mentality.
- must be self-reliant and able to demonstrate our products
- strong organisational, process and analytical skills. Detail-oriented.
- excellent interpersonal communication (written and verbal) skills.
- strong affinity to the online industry and Advertising business models.
- passion and enthusiasm: willing to do every day what it takes to get the job done.
- ability to handle work in a fast-paced environment and to work with international teams.
- open and flexible attitude to execute tasks at every level.
- native German speaker.
- travel to spend time with customers and prospects required both across the EU (at least 50% of your time).
- You enjoy being part of a small team working on big challenges
- You're hands on
- You're curious and active consumer of Digital Audio
- You enjoy new technologies
- You want to join a passionate Business Development team to make a difference in a booming market
- Casual & friendly working environment with opportunities to impact the company with your ideas and involvement, flexible working hours
- Technology diversity
- We celebrate our wins with Belgian chocolate & beers, great Californian and Romanian wines or just tap water but we celebrate each time we release new break-through software!
- Working in an international/multi-cultural team
- Competitive remuneration package, including bonuses and stock options
- Smart people all around that want to aim for the sky, real technical challenges